Are we predicting this thing? We're running out of time if we are.
The card: * Greatest Royal Rumble 50-Man Rumble match * Universal Championship Cage Match: Brock Lesnar (c) vs Roman Reigns * WWE Championship: AJ Styles (c) vs Shinske Nakamura * I-C Title Ladder Match: Seth Rollins (c) vs Samoa Joe vs The Miz vs Finn Balor * U.S. Championship: Jeff Hardy (c) vs Jinder Mahal * Raw Tag Title Tournament Final: Woken Warriors vs The Bar * SmackDown Tag Titles: The Bludgeon Brothers (c) vs The Usos * Cruiserweight Title: Cedric Alexander (c) vs Kalisto * Casket Match: The Undertaker vs Rusev * John Cena vs Triple H
* Rumble - Braaaaaaaaaun * Universal Title - Roman * World Title - AJ * I-C Title - Miz * U.S. Title - Jinder unhindered * Raw Tag Titles - Team Woken * SD Tag Titles - Bludgeon Bros. * Cruiserweight - Kalisto * Casket Match - Undertaker, but #RusevDay looks good for a few minutes * Cena couldn't beat Undertaker in two minutes, but he'll beat HHH in... 28 minutes for some reason
As for the matches Braun for the Rumble Brock retains AJ retains Rollins retains Jeff retains Bludgeon retain Alexander retains Undertaker Cena
Hmm... this is actually very unlikely as they are going to do some title changes to make this 'special'. So many titles are changing so often it is hard to keep up so I suppose Roman will win to send everyone home happy. And make everyone watching pissed off.
OVERALL PREDICTION: The 1992 Royal Rumble will remain the greatest Royal Rumble and the overall show won’t be that great.
* Rumble - BRAUN! * Universal Title - Brock * World Title - Nakamura * I-C Title - Miz * U.S. Title - Jinder unhindered * Raw Tag Titles - Team Woken * SD Tag Titles - Bludgeon Bros. * Cruiserweight - Alexander * Casket Match - Undertaker * Cena-HHH - HHH
* Greatest Royal Rumble 50-Man Rumble match BRAUN * Universal Championship Cage Match: Brock Lesnar (c) vs Roman Reigns REIGNS * WWE Championship: AJ Styles (c) vs Shinske Nakamura STYLES * I-C Title Ladder Match: Seth Rollins (c) vs Samoa Joe vs The Miz vs Finn Balor ROLLINS * U.S. Championship: Jeff Hardy (c) vs Jinder Mahal HARDY * Raw Tag Title Tournament Final: Woken Warriors vs The Bar WOKEN * SmackDown Tag Titles: The Bludgeon Brothers (c) vs The Usos BLUDGEON * Cruiserweight Title: Cedric Alexander (c) vs Kalisto CEDRIC * Casket Match: The Undertaker vs Rusev UNDERTAKER * John Cena vs Triple H CENA
Little did she know she was about to be attacked by a rabid raccoon she would end up killing with her bare hands.
Go Pack Go! Owner of one (1) share. Let's Go Riders! Owner of one (1) share.
* Greatest Royal Rumble 50-Man Rumble match: Whomever the prince's favourite WWE superstar is! Let's say...I don't know, Randy Orton?
* Universal Championship Cage Match: Reigns finally gets the big win
* WWE Championship: Nakamura via DQ when Styles lowblows him
* US Championship: Jinder gets the title back, setting up defenses on Raw against Gable, No Way Jose. We can have some lower-cards go after the belt since the upper-carders will be busy with the Universal title now regularly defended on Raw
* IC Title Ladder Match: Samoa Joe, since Smackdown will need a midcard belt
* Raw Tag Title Tournament Final: Matt and Bray
* SmackDown Tag Titles: The Bludgeon Brothers
* Cruiserweight Title: Cedric Alexander
* Casket Match: Undertaker
* Cena beats HHH, I guess
George Michael weighed his options. Maeby had chastised him for not taking risks, and what would be a bigger risk than perpetuating a lie about software just to ignite the passions of a woman? Of course it would be a lie, and since Maeby wouldn't know it was a lie, he wouldn't appear to be taking a risk. Perhaps the bigger risk was to tell his father he was lying, that he came up with it because he wanted his father to leave so he could enjoy what remained of his senior year. After all, he wondered, wouldn't that be the course of action taken by an overtly sexual man, a man who owns a pair of matador pants? He had not responded now for 41 seconds according to his unfailing internal clock, and it was time to come clean.
Royal Rumble (for Just Another Trophy): BRAUUUN Universal Championship: Reigns WWE Championship: Nakamura via DQ, no title change U.S. Championship: Jeff Hardy IC Title: Finn Balor Raw Tag Titles: Hardy & Wyatt SD! Tag Titles: Harper & Rowan CW Title: Cedric Alexander Casket Match: Undertaker John Cena
Rumble: Daniel Bryan Universal Championship: Brock Lesnar WWE Championship: Nakamura by DQ when AJ kicks him in the balls. IC Championship: Finn Balor US Championship: Jeff Harvey Raw Tag Team Championships: Hardy & Wyatt Smackdown Tag Team Championships: Bludgeon Brothers Cruiserweight Championship: Cedric Alexander Casket Match: Undertaker Cena vs HHH ends in a schmoz of some kind.
A sick observation. If Test were on a cruise ship, and got washed overboard, and his body drifted at sea for weeks, become bloated and bleached and lumpy, when he washed up on shore, wouldn't he look like Kevin Nash does now? Later, Rudy