This is my first time trying to do this in GoLive, so it is possible I completely missed a step.
Basically I am attempting to create a webpage using content from a MySQL database. I go through the Dynamic Content Wizard on my site, and it seems to progress just fine. It starts to upload files in a folder colled config.
It seems to complete the upload ok, but when you try and test the settings, or do anything that involves being in an "online" state, it says that it can't locate the config folder on the server (suggesting that I upload it). Of course, the config folder is there, and perfectly fine.
Thanks, we'll give NoScript a shot first, as most of the research seems to point towards url hijacking for this crap. We'll see if this helps her out. If not...I've got the removal down to an (admittedly pain in the ass) science.