Europe - BlazBlue: Calamity Trigger - God of War III - MotoGP 09/10
This isn't PS3, but just in case I'm not the last one to find this out, SquareEnis has put out iPod Touch/iPhone versions of Final Fantasy I and Final Fantasy II for $9 each. I think I still have a copy of this in 1 or 2 formats already, but being able to bring Cecil & Kain with me on something I'm already carrying will surely mean I'll be buying this copy too.
- Need for Speed SHIFT Exotic Racing Series ($9.99)
- Guitar Hero 5 * “(No More) Paddy’s Lament” by Flogging Molly ($1.99) * “Requiem For A Dying Song” by Flogging Molly ($1.99) * “The Seven Deadly Sins” by Flogging Molly ($1.99) * Flogging Molly Track Pack ($5.49)
- Rock Band * “It’s Not My Time”— 3 Doors Down ($1.99) * “Control”— Mute Math ($1.99) * “Lady Gaga’s ‘Poker Face’ (South Park Version)”— Eric Cartman ($1.99) * “Oh Yeah”— The Subways ($1.99) * “Rock & Roll Queen”— The Subways ($1.99) * “The Who Super Bowl S-mashup”— The Who ($1.99) * “Bad Romance”— Lady Gaga ($1.99) * “Just Dance”— Lady Gaga ($1.99) * “Monster”— Lady Gaga ($1.99) * “Poker Face”— Lady Gaga ($1.99) * Lady Gaga Pack 1 ($6.99) – Build your Rock Band library by purchasing this song game track pack: Lady Gaga Pack 1. This pack includes “Bad Romance,” “Just Dance,” “Poker Face,” and “Monster” by Lady Gaga.
Europe Special Offers (until the 04/01) * 1942: Joint Strike (was – £7.99/€9.99 now – £3.99/€4.99) * Prince of Persia: Epilogue (Pack) (was – £7.99/€9.99 now – £3.99/€4.99) * Street Fighter IV Complete Costume Pack (was – £9.99/€12.99 now – £4.79/€5.99) * Shaun White Snowboarding Mile High Pack (was – £3.99/€4.99 now – £2.39/€2.99) * HAZE Destruction Pack (was – £7.99/€9.99 now – £3.99/€4.99) * Yummy Yummy Cooking Jam (mini) (was – £3.99/€4.99 now – £2.49/€2.99) * Splinter Cell Essentials (PSP) (was – £15.99/€19.99 now – £7.99/€9.99) * Cloudy With A Chance of Meatballs™ (PSP) (was – £15.99/€19.99 now – £7.99/€9.99) * Exit (PSP) (was – £11.99/€14.99 now – £6.29/€7.99) * Full Auto 2 Battle Lines (PSP) (was – £11.99/€14.99 now – £7.99/€9.99) * Crush (PSP) (was – £11.99/€14.99 now – £7.99/€9.99)
Downloadable Games * Wakeboarding HD (£11.99/€14.99)
Trial and Unlock * Brain Challenge (£3.99/€4.99)
minis * NormalTanks (£3.99/€3.49)
Add-On Game Content * Dragon Age: Origins – Awakening Expansion (£31.99/€39.99) * Need For Speed Shift – Exotic Racing Series (£7.99/€9.99) * Dante’s Inferno – Relics Triple Pack (£2.39/€2.99) * Dragon Ball: Raging Blast – Ultimate Warriors Pack 2 (free) * Dark Void – Survivor Missions (£3.19/€3.99)
* Dynasty Warriors: Strikeforce o Additional Quests 1 (free) o Additional Quests 2 (free)
* Rock Band o All Of This by Shaimus (£0.59/€0.79) o Control by Mute Math (£0.99/€1.49) o It’s Not My Time by 3 Doors Down (£0.99/€1.49) o Lady Gaga’s ‘Poker Face (South Park Version) (£0.59/€0.79) o Oh Yeah by The Subways (£0.59/€0.79) o Rock & Roll Queen by The Subways (£0.99/€1.49) o Lady Gaga Pack 01 (£3.49/€5.29) (contains the following tracks which are also sold separately) o Just Dance (£0.99/€1.49) o Monster (£0.99/€1.49) o Poker Face (£0.99/€1.49)
* Guitar Hero 5 o Flogging Molly Track Pack (£4.39/€5.49) (contains the following tracks which are also sold separately) o (No More) Paddy’s Lament (£1.59/€1.99) o Requiem For A Dying Song (£1.59/€1.99) o The Seven Deadly Sins (£1.59/€1.99)
* Karaoke Revolution o Beat It (£0.79/€0.99) o Billie Jean (£0.79/€0.99) o Born To Be Wild (£0.79/€0.99) o California Dreamin’ (£0.79/€0.99) o Girls Just Want To Have Fun (£0.79/€0.99) o Lips Of An Angel (£0.79/€0.99) o More Than A Feeling (£0.79/€0.99) o Stickwitu (£0.79/€0.99)
God of War 3 is awesome... but... I'll save my more general thoughts about it for a different thread. Worth a play? HELL yes. Worth a buy? Subjective.
The Heavy Rain soundtrack is epic, and I hope enough people buy it so that it becomes more of a regular thing to get these kinds of downloads available. I, for one, would love to see the same treatment given to God of War & Uncharted.
After a big lapse in time, Little Big Planet PSP is finally getting the kind of support I'd hoped it would get.
More Sam & Max? Yes, please.
What's the deal with Sony doing premium themes and avatars, but then releasing them sparingly and without support for their big new releases? Heavy Rain has gotten the best premium theme support so far, and MAG & LBP are the only two to get premium avatar love. How do you release as many big exclusives as Sony has been lately and not deliver more premium content along with them? It seems like a big oversight, and an obvious way to make more money with limited effort. They also have so much content on the PSN that's never promoted correctly or well enough to make consumers aware of its existence. This is one area that Xbox Live does so much better, and they've already got your money! If you're going to make online free, why would you half-ass the areas you can make money off of?
In a related note, Jack Tretton alluded to premium pricing plans for the PSN but made it sound like the free version would also be an option. If so, then what kind of content could they make available that would convince people to pay for something more than what they already get? Exclusive demos/betas? Rentals of movies included in the price? I'm really interested to see where they're going with this. Tretton also said that the Playstation Move is just the "icing on the cake" and that at E3 he will "bring the batter." He followed that by saying there may be no formal announcement of Killzone 3 at the show, so then what? Infamous 2 & Resistance 3, as rumored? Uncharted PSP? A new online Twisted Metal? He also hinted at a new PSP, which... wow. Consider the dead horse beaten, Jack. They should wait until all the backlash from the Go has subsided before even attempting to announce yet another iteration.
Next week is HUGE on the PSN. Free MAG DLC, Sonic in Little Big Planet (hopefully cross-platform), and the Blue Toad Murder Files, which I've been waiting what seems like forever for. Can't wait.
Anyone start playing these yet in NCAA 2004. I have unlocked a lot, but the Stanford/Cal, and the hail mary pass are very difficult ones to achieve. Any advice on the best way to do these? P.S. I found this for touchdown celebrations (PS2)