WrestleMania 33 begins in 787,516 seconds
User Post (1 total)
StaggerLee Scrapple Since: 3.10.02 From: Right side of the tracks Since last post: 21 hours Last activity: 2 hours # 1 Posted on 18.8.04 0403.47 | Instant Rating: 3.24 http://sports.yahoo.com/nhl/news?slug=hlinkaobit&prov=st&type=lgns Ivan Hlinka, one of the first Czechoslovakian players in the NHL and a former coach of the Pittsburgh Penguins, died Monday from injuries sustained in a car accident in the Czech Republic. He was 54. Hlinka was best known for coaching the Czech Republic team to two world championships and three Olympic medals in the 1990s, including the country's first gold in the 1998 Nagano Games. Camp for his Czech Republic World Cup team was scheduled to open Wednesday. Thank you for your irrelevant opinion. Doe, Ray, Me, Fa, So, La, TITO SANTANA! Promote this thread!
Not sure how much this will interest non-Canuckistan Ws, but CTV, 80% owner of TSN* (The Sports Network) (the other 20% is owned by ESPN) has just scored possibly the most astounding brand swipe I've ever seen. Click Here (blog.wired.com)
The W - Hockey - Former Pens coach dies from Injuries sustained in car wreck Register and log in to post! The W message board ZimBoard ©2001-2017 Brothers Zim
This old hunk of junk rendered your page in 0.161 seconds.