The W
Views: 100781762
Main | FAQ | Search: Y! / G | Calendar | Color chart | Log in for more!
23.11.14 2105
The W - Internet & Computers - Firefox bookmark problems
This thread has 5 referrals leading to it
Register and log in to post!
Thread rated: 5.91
Pages: 1
(720 newer) Next thread | Previous thread
User
Post (2 total)
Gugs
Bierwurst








Since: 9.7.02
From: Sleep (That's where I'm a viking)

Since last post: 549 days
Last activity: 5 hours
AIM:  
Y!:
#1 Posted on | Instant Rating: 4.73
Every once in a while, for no particular reason, Firefox decides to be bitchy and deletes all of my bookmarks and sets the home page back to Firefox Start. Fortunately, 95% of my bookmarks can be re-imported from IE, but it's the other 5% that really pisses me off. What, if anything, can be done?



"He is the most overrated piece of crap in the league. He bitched and whined after he got his ass beaten in New England last year, so the NFL changed the rules. Then he got his ass beaten in New England again. Every year he's the top MVP candidate. Every year he's supposed to be the best. Every year he's going to carry the Colts to the Super Bowl. And every single year he goes to New England and gets his ass beaten. And his brother's a whiny little bitch." -A friend of mine, on Peyton Manning

1,000 (bushflash.com)
Promote this thread!
Whitebacon
Boudin blanc








Since: 12.1.02
From: Fresno, CA

Since last post: 6 days
Last activity: 48 min.
AIM:  
ICQ:  
#2 Posted on | Instant Rating: 7.08
Emma helped me with this one time. There's a file buried somewhere that still has them, but I forgot what it is. Let me see if I can find the thread.


Maybe this will help: http://the-w.com/thread.php/id=18799 ?

(edited by Whitebacon on 28.4.05 0125)


Thread rated: 5.91
Pages: 1
Thread ahead: Sonic Wall Web Blocker..pain in the butt
Next thread: Wireless connection help
Previous thread: Windows Update help
(720 newer) Next thread | Previous thread
Well it's Vista, but much faster and cleaned up a bunch. Some nice new features in there. The reviews are MUCH more positive than when Vista was coming out, that's for sure. As for upgrading, the system requirements are pretty much the same.
- wmatistic, Windows 7 out on 10/22 (2009)
Related threads: Firefox CPU Usage - Firefox - Mozilla Firefox 1.0 released - More...
The W - Internet & Computers - Firefox bookmark problemsRegister and log in to post!

The W™ message board

ZimBoard
©2001-2014 Brothers Zim

This old hunk of junk rendered your page in 0.062 seconds.