1) Owens/Goldberg (Universal Championship Match) - Goldberg with Spear/Jackhammer after Jericho-ference to win title. This will go over 2:30, but most will be stalling.
2) Reigns/Strowman - Double countout as Reigns spears Strowman through the staging area.
3) Bayley/Charlotte (Raw Women's Championship Match) - Charlotte with Figure 8 to win back title...cue the usual start of her promo on Monday "The queen is back on her throne"...blah blah blah. Sasha will partially turn on Monday by attacking both Bayley and Charlotte.
4) Gallows and Anderson/Enzo and Cass (Raw Tag Team Title Match) - Gallows and Anderson with the Magic Killer on Enzo to retain.
5) Neville/Gallagher (Cruiserweight Championship Match) - Neville retains with the Torture Chamber.
6) Joe/Zayn - Joe with the Kokina Clutch to win.
7) Sasha/Nia - Sasha with the Bank Statement to finally win in this rivalry.
A) Swann and Tozawa/Kendrick and Dar (Preshow Match) - Tozawa with the German Suplex on Kendrick.
Kevin Owens vs. Goldberg, Universal Championship Match: We seem to know where we're going here, but Goldberg, 2017 champion still seems a little 🤷. And having KO lose in under 2:30 after his great work as Champ would have to be deflating. We've got to have some Sportz Entertainment in this match I think, so KO retains but only because of DQ. Goldberg wins via DQ.
Roman Reigns vs. Braun Strowman: Roman wins
Bayley vs. Charlotte Flair, Raw Women's Championship Match: Charlotte wins
Luke Gallows & Karl Anderson vs. Big Cass & Enzo Amore, Raw Tag Team Championship Match: Big Cass and Enzo have been getting some significant screen time. Of the newer guys, I know who they are. So Big Cass and Enzo win and are new champions. Enzo is annoying.
Neville vs. Jack Gallagher, Cruiserweight Championship Match: Jack Gallagher sounds like the name of a local jobber. Nifty Neville wins and retains.
Samoa Joe vs. Sami Zayn: This could be a destroyation. If someone could help me remember where I've picked that word up, that would be great. Was it a Warrior thing? Anyway, Joe wins. I'm hoping this match gets enough time because I think it could get good/fun.
Sasha Banks vs. Nia Jax: Haven't they kinda bollocksed up Sasha? I'm going to tip Jax will be heading to the pay windah after this.
(edited by Big G on 5.3.17 0055) I hate EZBoard Day.
I am getting sooo tired of Raw. It's like they got all the old timers who can't wrestle (nash, HHH, Steiner,). I'm tired of it there alot of great wrestles like Hurricane and Booker that can put on a great show and there just sitting there.