Originally posted by VaderbladeChris Jericho vs. Fandango: Predicting a BS finish such as a double DQ or countout at EXTREME RULES, because were the WWE, swerve IWC & this fued must continue... because where do either of them go next?
Miz. He's newly turned, so they'll give him a few wins.
Cena. Hey, why create a new major star when you can just recycle Cena through the guys he's already beaten instead?
Brock. I mean, HHH hasn't put his position in the company on the line this time, right?
Del Rio. Or maybe just a no-decision of some sort so they can go ahead with the 3-way match when Ziggler's ready. (I know, a no-decision in an I Quit match isn't technically possible, but that hasn't always stopped them!)
The Shield. This, actually, is exactly what you do with two main eventers who win the tag team straps: build them up for a while, and then have them lose to an actual team.
Sheamus. Just as I start thinking that I need to change a pick because they're all too obvious, here's one where I really don't know who to go with. So I'll go with the one that seems somewhat less obvious.
Ambrose. Making the Shield a big thing and all that.
Jericho. Just because I need to pick SOMETHING against the expected.
Orton. Seems like he's going to be in the main event again.
Kaitlyn. The mystery guy shows up and countracts the Swaggerference/Langstoference.
I'm going to be busy most of the day, so the only way to watch for me is to fork up the $54.95 on Directv.
0) Miz/Rhodes (Pre-show match) - Miz with the figure 4 in a harmless short match.
1) Kingston/Ambrose (US Title Match) - Ambrose wins title cleanly with his forward leg sweep move.
2) Del Rio/Swagger (I Quit #1 World Title Contender Match) - For now, Del Rio with the arm bar causes Swagger to say I Quit, but both will still be in contention for different reasons (Del Rio winning and Swagger accidentally concussing Ziggler).
3) Orton/Big Show (Extreme Rules Match) - Orton wins with the RKO through a table to get the hometown win, but will get the JR hometown treatment when Show regains his senses and punches him out.
4) Kane/Bryan vs. Shield (Texas Tornado Tag Team Title Match) - Kane/Bryan miscalculation leads to the spear by Reighns, winning the title for the Shield.
5) Jericho/Fandango (Wrestlemania Rematch) - Jericho by countout when Fandango leaves.
6) Cena/Ryback (Last Man Standing WWE Title Match) - Probably Cena with the crate on the forklift going on Ryback, trapping him.
7) (If they have it) Kaitlyn/AJ (Divas Title Match) - At first glance, I would say AJ wins the title. Now thinking, my official prediction is Kaitlyn by spear, just so it can go on a couple more weeks.
8) Sheamus/Henry (Strap Match) - Henry after multiple World Strongest Slams, then touching all 4 corners. Both will be feeling it on Monday.
9) Lesnar/HHH (Steel Cage Grudge Match) - I put this last because I think this should be the main event, due to the cage situation. Probably both go through cage, but Lesnar slides to the floor to get the win. It's probably going to be some weird finish.
It's a shame that they didn't use Jericho for Cesaro instead of Fanango. The matches would be better, plus they could pay Cesaro up similar to Bret Hart,; no nonsense wrestling machine against flashy guy Jericho. Oh well..
Ma'am, there is only one God, and I don't think He dresses like that.
Well, it's a rare Saturday night when I'm home, and I found out when Velocity and Confidential are on. Because I'm not able to watch SmackDown almost at all, this is the first time I've seen a Jamie Noble match in WWE.