1) Cena/Miz/Morrison (Triple Threat Steel Cage WWE Title Match) - Miz wins via escape...Ref bump will happen to cause R-Truth to attack both Morrison and Cena (door will be opened up at that point).
2) Del Rio/Christian (Vacant World Championship Ladder Match) - This was thrown a monkey wrench during the draft. Probably Del Rio via heel shenanigans, but Christian wins rematch on Smackdown the next Friday, invoking the rematch clause.
3) Rhodes/Mysterio (Falls Count Anywhere) - Somehow Mysterio wins with some impossible high flying move outside the ring.
4) JR & King/Cole and Swagger (Country Whippin' Match) - Ugly match with two non-wrestlers, one only if needed wrestler, and one fully active wrestler. JR/King win when Swagger leaves Cole by himself in the ring. King with the flying fistdrop, and JR gets the pin.
5) Michelle/Layla (Loser Leaves WWE) - I don't have to look further. Michelle follows hubby's footsteps and leaves for a while.
6) Orton/Punk (Last Man Standing) - Orton finishes up feud with RKO, then kick to the head, and Punk does not get up.
7) If announced, Sheamus/Kingston - Brogue kick for Sheamus win by pin.
Originally posted by Big BadChristian wins the title, gets a token two-month reign as champ (probably eating at least a couple of non-title losses on TV) before losing the belt to Cody or *shudder* Mark Henry. It's all just preamble to keeping the world title warm for Randy Orton anyway; I'd be shocked if Orton isn't champ by Summerslam at the latest
I'll be at least a little surprised if Orton isn't somehow the champ by the end of Extreme Rules. I don't know if he replaces Christian, or if del Rio wins and Orton immediately challenges and defeats him, but only one guy looked like a World Champion at the end of Smackdown. So, Orton's my pick to win a match he's not even in.
John Cena vs. The Miz vs. John Morrison: -John Morrison wins.
Christian vs. Alberto Del Rio: -I'm gonna say Del Rio, even though I really want to see Christian win the match.
Randy Orton vs. CM Punk: -Orton wins after some form of Nexus interference goes awry.
Rey Mysterio vs. Cody Rhodes: -Rhodes wins via Sin Cara interference. Am I the only one who thinks that Cara could be a great heel?
Jack Swagger & Michael Cole vs. Jerry Lawler & Jim Ross: -Swagger and Cole, because Vince has a hardon for humiliating JR, which pisses me off to no end.
Michelle McCool vs. Layla: -Nobody wins it! Kharma makes her debut and destroys both McCool and Layla. Did anyone notice that Kharma destroyed both a blonde and brunette doll in those promos? I can't recall if she destroyed a redhead one as well, but meh.
Oh, and for some reason, Layla looks a bit like Sarah Palin. But maybe that's me.
He has chosen... wisely. I'm not sure going back the WWE was a bad move for Hardy. He's over enough that there will likely always be a use for him as long as he can work. I wish he was still on RAW, since I rarely catch SD anymore.