1) Cena/Miz/Morrison (Triple Threat Steel Cage WWE Title Match) - Miz wins via escape...Ref bump will happen to cause R-Truth to attack both Morrison and Cena (door will be opened up at that point).
2) Del Rio/Christian (Vacant World Championship Ladder Match) - This was thrown a monkey wrench during the draft. Probably Del Rio via heel shenanigans, but Christian wins rematch on Smackdown the next Friday, invoking the rematch clause.
3) Rhodes/Mysterio (Falls Count Anywhere) - Somehow Mysterio wins with some impossible high flying move outside the ring.
4) JR & King/Cole and Swagger (Country Whippin' Match) - Ugly match with two non-wrestlers, one only if needed wrestler, and one fully active wrestler. JR/King win when Swagger leaves Cole by himself in the ring. King with the flying fistdrop, and JR gets the pin.
5) Michelle/Layla (Loser Leaves WWE) - I don't have to look further. Michelle follows hubby's footsteps and leaves for a while.
6) Orton/Punk (Last Man Standing) - Orton finishes up feud with RKO, then kick to the head, and Punk does not get up.
7) If announced, Sheamus/Kingston - Brogue kick for Sheamus win by pin.
Originally posted by Big BadChristian wins the title, gets a token two-month reign as champ (probably eating at least a couple of non-title losses on TV) before losing the belt to Cody or *shudder* Mark Henry. It's all just preamble to keeping the world title warm for Randy Orton anyway; I'd be shocked if Orton isn't champ by Summerslam at the latest
I'll be at least a little surprised if Orton isn't somehow the champ by the end of Extreme Rules. I don't know if he replaces Christian, or if del Rio wins and Orton immediately challenges and defeats him, but only one guy looked like a World Champion at the end of Smackdown. So, Orton's my pick to win a match he's not even in.
John Cena vs. The Miz vs. John Morrison: -John Morrison wins.
Christian vs. Alberto Del Rio: -I'm gonna say Del Rio, even though I really want to see Christian win the match.
Randy Orton vs. CM Punk: -Orton wins after some form of Nexus interference goes awry.
Rey Mysterio vs. Cody Rhodes: -Rhodes wins via Sin Cara interference. Am I the only one who thinks that Cara could be a great heel?
Jack Swagger & Michael Cole vs. Jerry Lawler & Jim Ross: -Swagger and Cole, because Vince has a hardon for humiliating JR, which pisses me off to no end.
Michelle McCool vs. Layla: -Nobody wins it! Kharma makes her debut and destroys both McCool and Layla. Did anyone notice that Kharma destroyed both a blonde and brunette doll in those promos? I can't recall if she destroyed a redhead one as well, but meh.
Oh, and for some reason, Layla looks a bit like Sarah Palin. But maybe that's me.
I heart Bret Hart. Personally I don't think Bret needs to be paranoid about Vince. Even if Vince wanted to make Bret look bad in any way, who would let him get away with it? If anyone can keep Bret safe in the ring it's our Olympic Hero.