1) Rock/Punk (WWE Title Rematch - Rock loses title with CO/DQ) - Punk is going to do anything and everything to try to cause Rock to get counted out/disqualified, but Rock wins with a Rock Bottom.
2) Cena/Sheamus/Ryback vs The Shield (6-man tag team match) - Tough one to call. Cena with the AA.
3) Del Rio/Show (World Title Match) - Del Rio with the cross armbreaker for the win, but Show uses WMD postmatch. Ziggler cashes win makes the quick pin, winning the title.
4) Jericho/Henry/Bryan/Kane/Swagger/Orton - (Elimination Chamber Match for the #1 contendership) - Orton wins, WM would be a triple threat match, with Orton as the "tweener". (Side items after predictions)
5) Kaitlyn/Tamina (Divas Title Match) - Kaitlyn with the spear.
6) Cesaro/Miz (US Title Match) - Cesaro with the neutralizer.
7) Clay/Tensai vs Rhodes Scholars (Preshow match)- Clay/Tensai, just to keep that moving.
Side items for the Elimination Chamber Match:
- Order of entry: Henry/Orton start, Kane, Swagger, Bryan, and finally, Jericho - Times the "bulletproof glass" is broken: 2 (Bryan by being lawndarted, and Henry by crashing into it) - Accidental cuts/scrapes from the chamber: 2 - Order of elimination: Swagger, Bryan, Kane, Henry, Jericho
Other side items:
- Lesnar/HHH/UT appearing: No - Any legends appearing: No
We're actually going to fork up the money and order it via Directv at the house instead going out to watch, due to the detox diet with the family (not for me). I think it's the first time since about 2000 or so (I remember seeing the Royal Rumble 2000 and some WCW events). It's going to feel weird for us to actually hear the commentary (they have it on loud enough at the sports bar I usually go to for the WWE PPV's, but a lot of people talking). But, we will be back there for Wrestlemania for sure.
Rock retains after Heyman interference backfires Jericho wins the chamber, eliminating Henry last Shield beats Team Cena Del Rio wins, but MitB cash in follows Cesaro retains Rhodes Scholars win Kaitlyn wins
Rock Cena/Sheamus/Ryback Henry (Ziggler costs Jericho the win) Del Rio (Ziggler wants to cash in, Jericho prevents him) Cesaro Kaitlynn pre-show Rhodes Scholars (but the dancing giants clear the ring and dance)
If you follow the "lose to win" philosophy that WWE will sacrifice someone in a clean job when they know they're about to give them a big win ... things sure look great for a Ziggler/Jericho Mania title match.
But there's also a sub-rule that Jericho and Ziggler lose a lot because they don' giv' a fuc'.
What's the over/under for punches that Bret actually landed (on purpose)? How great was the "Bill Shatner sings Raw Theme Songs"? I'd buy it! Great show for me. Every match meant something, every angle (except the women)