The W
Views: 100691502
Main | FAQ | Search: Y! / G | Calendar | Color chart | Log in for more!
21.11.14 1210
The W - Music - Dethalbum
This thread has 4 referrals leading to it
Register and log in to post!
Thread rated: 8.15
Pages: 1
(1529 newer) Next thread | Previous thread
User
Post (7 total)
Doc_whiskey
Frankfurter








Since: 6.8.02
From: St. Louis

Since last post: 36 days
Last activity: 36 days
AIM:  
#1 Posted on | Instant Rating: 6.71
Was anyone able to pick up the Dethklok album yesterday? If so how is it? I went to 2 Best Buy's, 2 Targets, a circuit city, Costco, Borders, and 2 different local music shops trying to get it and it was sold out everywhere (I was told by Best Buy that they only order 5 copies, couldnt tell if that was an exaggeration or the truth) I ordered the deluxe edition from Best Buy's website, which states it is currently on back order so now I guess I get to sit and wait.



Lisa: Poor predicatble Bart, always picks rock
Bart: Good ole rock, nothing beats that
Promote this thread!
CRZ
Big Brother
Administrator








Since: 9.12.01
From: ミネアポリス

Since last post: 1 day
Last activity: 9 hours
AIM:  
ICQ:  
Y!:
#2 Posted on | Instant Rating: 9.00
    Originally posted by Doc_whiskey
    Was anyone able to pick up the Dethklok album yesterday? If so how is it? I went to 2 Best Buy's, 2 Targets, a circuit city, Costco, Borders, and 2 different local music shops trying to get it and it was sold out everywhere (I was told by Best Buy that they only order 5 copies, couldnt tell if that was an exaggeration or the truth) I ordered the deluxe edition from Best Buy's website, which states it is currently on back order so now I guess I get to sit and wait.
I checked my Best Buy and didn't see it, and didn't think they had ANY copies. But I didn't ask around, either. I'm kinda hoping there'll be some kinda special when the DVD comes out (or that Kim will forget she wants it).

(Also, I'm assuming it's already online if I care to look hard enough...oh sorry I didn't imply anything there)



I am not this guy
Doc_whiskey
Frankfurter








Since: 6.8.02
From: St. Louis

Since last post: 36 days
Last activity: 36 days
AIM:  
#3 Posted on | Instant Rating: 6.71
    Originally posted by CRZ


      (Also, I'm assuming it's already online if I care to look hard enough...oh sorry I didn't imply anything there)


Actually, Amazon is currently listing the deluxe edition (the 2 disc set of awesomeness) unavailable as is Buy.com, Half.com, and Best Buy (who I ordered it from online this morning) has it listed as backorder and shipping in 2-4 weeks.

(edited by Doc_whiskey on 26.9.07 1300)

(edited by Doc_whiskey on 26.9.07 1300)

Lisa: Poor predicatble Bart, always picks rock
Bart: Good ole rock, nothing beats that
CRZ
Big Brother
Administrator








Since: 9.12.01
From: ミネアポリス

Since last post: 1 day
Last activity: 9 hours
AIM:  
ICQ:  
Y!:
#4 Posted on | Instant Rating: 9.00
I was talking about { Sorry, you must be logged in to see this text! } . ;-)



I am not this guy
Guru Zim
SQL Dejection
Administrator








Since: 9.12.01
From: Bay City, OR

Since last post: 11 days
Last activity: 11 hours
AIM:  
#5 Posted on | Instant Rating: 8.81
You know better. It's like you hate me.




Sign up for Folding@Home and join our team. PM me for details.

Ignorance is bliss for you, hell for me.
CRZ
Big Brother
Administrator








Since: 9.12.01
From: ミネアポリス

Since last post: 1 day
Last activity: 9 hours
AIM:  
ICQ:  
Y!:
#6 Posted on | Instant Rating: 9.00
Dragging this back up...

Word is that demand for the deluxe edition was SEVERELY underestimated. They're going to another printing but it looks like it'll be a few weeks before we can get our hands on a copy. (Or you can pay $75-300 for one of the copies Amazon resellers are trying to get out of it, or waste time on eBay, or or or - me, I err ah borrowed a friends copy for now)

In the meantime we can watch the DVD of the first season. ;-)

EDIT: Nathan Explosion's blog entry: http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=66393725&blogID=314663470

(edited by CRZ on 3.10.07 1144)


Doc_whiskey
Frankfurter








Since: 6.8.02
From: St. Louis

Since last post: 36 days
Last activity: 36 days
AIM:  
#7 Posted on | Instant Rating: 6.70
    Originally posted by CRZ
    Dragging this back up...

    Word is that demand for the deluxe edition was SEVERELY underestimated. They're going to another printing but it looks like it'll be a few weeks before we can get our hands on a copy. (Or you can pay $75-300 for one of the copies Amazon resellers are trying to get out of it, or waste time on eBay, or or or - me, I err ah borrowed a friends copy for now)

    In the meantime we can watch the DVD of the first season. ;-)

    EDIT: Nathan Explosion's blog entry: http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=66393725&blogID=314663470

    (edited by CRZ on 3.10.07 1144)


I saw that. I ordered it from Bestbuy.com, which has it listed as backorder, but have yet to hear anything else from them (though they did ask me to fill out a survey for my order.) The CD warehouse near me told me their distributors expected to start getting them by the end of the month though.



Lisa: Poor predicatble Bart, always picks rock
Bart: Good ole rock, nothing beats that
Thread rated: 8.15
Pages: 1
Thread ahead: New Radiohead album...next week??!?!?!
Next thread: FEELY TOP FORTY-week of 10/8/07
Previous thread: There is a Meg White sex tape?
(1529 newer) Next thread | Previous thread
Hey Cerebus! I just might see you there after all. I just got a call from Tower Records saying my wife had won 2 tickets to Sunday. Sweeeeeeet!
The W - Music - DethalbumRegister and log in to post!

The W™ message board

ZimBoard
©2001-2014 Brothers Zim

This old hunk of junk rendered your page in 0.146 seconds.