The W
Views: 98899266
Main | FAQ | Search: Y! / G | Calendar | Color chart | Log in for more!
14.9.14 2317
The W - Random - CRZ gets Cerebus two dates... yes TWO dates! (Page 2)
This thread has 134 referrals leading to it
Register and log in to post!
Thread rated: 6.15
Pages: Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next
(1459 newer) Next thread | Previous thread
User
Post (147 total)
Jaguar
Knackwurst








Since: 23.1.02
From: Phoenix, AZ

Since last post: 160 days
Last activity: 160 days
#21 Posted on | Instant Rating: 6.64
Actually, you should give it a shot. Most of the fine women who match up with me either come from 1) California, 2) The UK, 3) Iowa (WTF?). And the way they do their matching is kind of interesting as well.

-Jag



You can take the W out of the Wiener, but you can't take the Wiener out of the W.

The Bad Boys of Punctuation

Add liberally to any post for best results
StaggerLee
Scrapple








Since: 3.10.02
From: Right side of the tracks

Since last post: 1 day
Last activity: 13 hours
#22 Posted on | Instant Rating: 3.49
    Originally posted by cfgb
    (THIS is why THEY get laid, and I get stuck in bizarre single-mom relationships! WHEEE!)


But sometimes THAT is the best kind of woman. The one that is so desperate for adult conversation and "activity" they will overlook any glaring problems you may have.



Thank you for your irrelevant opinion.
dMr
Andouille








Since: 2.11.02
From: Edinburgh, Scotland

Since last post: 6 days
Last activity: 6 hours
#23 Posted on | Instant Rating: 5.42
    Originally posted by Jaguar
    Actually, you should give it a shot. Most of the fine women who match up with me either come from 1) California, 2) The UK, 3) Iowa (WTF?). And the way they do their matching is kind of interesting as well.

    -Jag


Interesting eh? I guess I'm almost intrigued enough to give it a bash. Is the website kind enough to provide you with photos of prospective matches?

At the risk of sounding terribly shallow, one wouldn't want to be travelling the length and breadth of the country to meet a young lady only to find out she was a complete munter





Cerebus
Knackwurst








Since: 17.11.02

Since last post: 1 day
Last activity: 10 hours
#24 Posted on | Instant Rating: 2.74
Well, it's 1:45am here in windy Tampa Florida, and I've been home for about 15 minutes from my date. This went far better then I could EVER have hoped for from an internet dating thingy.

I get over to USF and there she is, with some other girl. We sat and talked for a few minutes before she told her 'roommate' to go ahead and leave, that I didn't seem to be a freak or killer or anything and that she could 'handle me' if anything happened. YEAH, great way to start out a date.

We went to eat at BENNIGANS which is right near the school she goes to. If anything, I could get drunk while she annoyed me, but this wasn't the case what so ever. For being ONLY 19, she was rather well spoken and seemed to actually think about what she had to say before opening her mouth. We get there and the place was sorta empty, maybe 40 people total so there were some decent, quiet places to sit and talk; then she says she wants to sit over near the bar, which was cool with me.

We sat and waited for the dorky guy to finally come over and take our order. We talked about stuff, like how she too was skeptical about going out with someone off the internet. Then she showed me her HUGE can of mace and told me how she wanted to take it back to her dorm later before the movie(Interesting?). We finally got to order by this time and, as usual at these types of places, I ordered Guinness. She freaked out saying that was EXACTLY what she drinks!

We ate, drank quite a bit, and talked for what didn't seem all that long, before I notice that GW was on the TV. FUCK! It's after 8:00pm? We got there around 5:45, how did THAT happen? Needless to say, we missed going to see the movie she picked out, TOKYO GODFATHERS, which was playing at 8pm.

She suggested just going and renting something. Which threw me for a loop. I wasn't about to take her back to my place cause it's a huge mess right now, and I didn't want her to think I was a slob or anything; but I ended up thinking too much, cause after a short pause, she said that there wasn't anyone back at the dorm and that she had the room all to herself tonight. SWEET!!!

We went and rented KEN PARK which was her choice and JULIEN DONKEY BOY which was ALSO her choice after seeing that I wanted to get KILL BILL Vol.1. She said she'd seen it too many times.

-----

I'm gonna end this here. I'm not one to blab about everything that happens during dates, but I will say we plan on seeing each other thursday after I finish painting over at my brother's house and she gets done at school.

I'm not in a position to give any monetary gifts or anything like that, like SinisterOrthodoxy, but I feel I owe Chris SOMETHING. You name it... within reason. A favor, a boon, some 12in record that is just out of your grasp that you desperately need but can't find anywhere... something like that, and it's yours man... you are the GREATEST!!!

Thanks... A LOT!



Cerebus: RIP 1977-2004.

"What do you think it's like being created by a manic-depressive, paranoid schizophrenic, hypochondriac, misogynist with delusions of grandeur and a messiah complex?"
Excalibur05
Knackwurst








Since: 19.1.02
From: Minnesota

Since last post: 28 days
Last activity: 3 hours
AIM:  
#25 Posted on | Instant Rating: 7.73
I guess Chris is getting everybody dates but me.

What, no love for the sure to be unemployed English major with a penchant for writing really shitty dialogue?

For shame people of OkCupid.com!

(edited by Excalibur05 on 14.4.04 0325)


Tonight I wanna ruin my life,
I wanna throw it all away,
In a spectacular way!
Torchslasher
Knackwurst








Since: 17.1.02
From: New F'n Jersey

Since last post: 7 days
Last activity: 5 hours
#26 Posted on | Instant Rating: 5.75
    Originally posted by Cerebus
    Well, it's 1:45am here in windy Tampa Florida, and I've been home for about 15 minutes from my date. This went far better then I could EVER have hoped for from an internet dating thingy.

    I get over to USF and there she is, with some other girl. We sat and talked for a few minutes before she told her 'roommate' to go ahead and leave, that I didn't seem to be a freak or killer or anything and that she could 'handle me' if anything happened. YEAH, great way to start out a date.

    We went to eat at BENNIGANS which is right near the school she goes to. If anything, I could get drunk while she annoyed me, but this wasn't the case what so ever. For being ONLY 19, she was rather well spoken and seemed to actually think about what she had to say before opening her mouth. We get there and the place was sorta empty, maybe 40 people total so there were some decent, quiet places to sit and talk; then she says she wants to sit over near the bar, which was cool with me.

    We sat and waited for the dorky guy to finally come over and take our order. We talked about stuff, like how she too was skeptical about going out with someone off the internet. Then she showed me her HUGE can of mace and told me how she wanted to take it back to her dorm later before the movie(Interesting?). We finally got to order by this time and, as usual at these types of places, I ordered Guinness. She freaked out saying that was EXACTLY what she drinks!

    We ate, drank quite a bit, and talked for what didn't seem all that long, before I notice that GW was on the TV. FUCK! It's after 8:00pm? We got there around 5:45, how did THAT happen? Needless to say, we missed going to see the movie she picked out, TOKYO GODFATHERS, which was playing at 8pm.

    She suggested just going and renting something. Which threw me for a loop. I wasn't about to take her back to my place cause it's a huge mess right now, and I didn't want her to think I was a slob or anything; but I ended up thinking too much, cause after a short pause, she said that there wasn't anyone back at the dorm and that she had the room all to herself tonight. SWEET!!!

    We went and rented KEN PARK which was her choice and JULIEN DONKEY BOY which was ALSO her choice after seeing that I wanted to get KILL BILL Vol.1. She said she'd seen it too many times.

    -----

    I'm gonna end this here. I'm not one to blab about everything that happens during dates, but I will say we plan on seeing each other thursday after I finish painting over at my brother's house and she gets done at school.

    I'm not in a position to give any monetary gifts or anything like that, like SinisterOrthodoxy, but I feel I owe Chris SOMETHING. You name it... within reason. A favor, a boon, some 12in record that is just out of your grasp that you desperately need but can't find anywhere... something like that, and it's yours man... you are the GREATEST!!!

    Thanks... A LOT!


I can't believe that I am now forced to live vicariously through a guy who has more drunk posts than Dean :-o

Just kidding. Thanks for relating how the power of CRZ worked for you. Tony Robbins eat your heart out indeed.



Behold the scary undead powers of WESTERN-TAKER!
vsp
Andouille








Since: 3.1.02
From: Philly

Since last post: 2995 days
Last activity: 209 days
#27 Posted on | Instant Rating: 0.00
    Originally posted by Cerebus
    We went and rented KEN PARK which was her choice


This is either a stone-cold "gonna get some" invitation, or a big red flaming WARNING: WARNING: DANGER WILL ROBINSON siren.

Or both.




"I'm convinced that Alan Keyes' Renew America is simply a front group for people who got fired from their local Arby's for coming into work drunk." -- Jesse Taylor, Pandagon
Karlos the Jackal
Lap cheong








Since: 2.1.02
From: The City of Subdued Excitement

Since last post: 12 days
Last activity: 1 hour
#28 Posted on | Instant Rating: 8.00
Wait -- I'm pretty sure Ken Park isn't officially on video yet. Where did you find a copy? Was it a bootleg?

Intrigued,
--K
spf
Scrapple








Since: 2.1.02
From: The Las Vegas of Canada

Since last post: 46 days
Last activity: 1 day
AIM:  
#29 Posted on | Instant Rating: 6.95
I would blame CRZ for not getting me any dates, but I guess I kind of doomed myself when my OKCupid results pretty much ended with "please don't post on our site scary psycho man."





Toil not to gain wealth, cease to be concerned about it. Proverbs 23:4
Cerebus
Knackwurst








Since: 17.11.02

Since last post: 1 day
Last activity: 10 hours
#30 Posted on | Instant Rating: 2.74
    Originally posted by Karlos the Jackal
    Wait -- I'm pretty sure Ken Park isn't officially on video yet. Where did you find a copy? Was it a bootleg?

    Intrigued,
    --K


You are correct sir, it's a bootleg copy. The store is called UNIQUE VIDEO and they have all sorts of crazy stuff you can NEVER find anywhere else. Lots of 'boots' and Jap lazer disc/DVD copies and what not.

They also will sell you copies of stuff for $30 each on video.



Cerebus: RIP 1977-2004.

"What do you think it's like being created by a manic-depressive, paranoid schizophrenic, hypochondriac, misogynist with delusions of grandeur and a messiah complex?"
DJ FrostyFreeze
Knackwurst








Since: 2.1.02
From: Hawthorne, CA

Since last post: 7 days
Last activity: 11 hours
#31 Posted on | Instant Rating: 4.95

    Originally posted by Cerebus
    I get over to USF and there she is, with some other girl.
So how'd she look??



You heard me, fella

The Amazing Salami
Sujuk








Since: 23.5.02
From: Oklahoma

Since last post: 3749 days
Last activity: 3748 days
#32 Posted on | Instant Rating: 4.85
    Originally posted by DJ FrostyFreeze
      Originally posted by Cerebus
      I get over to USF and there she is, with some other girl.
    So how'd she look??

Yes, notice this was ever so slyly left out of the story.

Just kidding...I'm sure she was WAY HOT~!





FEAR THE HORSE HEADS

YOU....FEAR "THE BET"
J. Kyle
Boudin blanc








Since: 21.2.02
From: The Land of Aloha

Since last post: 43 days
Last activity: 3 days
AIM:  
Y!:
#33 Posted on | Instant Rating: 4.56
X-E's co-Worst Poster of all time! JKyle.com says:

    Originally posted by spf2119
    I would blame CRZ for not getting me any dates, but I guess I kind of doomed myself when my OKCupid results pretty much ended with "please don't post on our site scary psycho man."


You were the Last Man on Earth too, huh?

P.S. we could go catch Volume II Gade, but you'd just be using me for a plane ticket.

EDIT~! So spf isn't Last Man as well... it occurs to me that anyone else who got that result would probably keep that private.

Sup Ladies?

(edited by AngryJohnny on 14.4.04 1142)


My latest theory is that Seth Monroe and Hyatte are the same person, pretending to be Tammy Sytch in their off time. When not busy being Flea.
(I SWEAR THAT FLCL PICTURE'S LINK WORKS NOW!)
This link works now
ScreamingHeadGuy
Frankfurter








Since: 1.2.02
From: Appleton, WI

Since last post: 710 days
Last activity: 710 days
#34 Posted on | Instant Rating: 6.40
    Originally posted by Excalibur05
    I guess Chris is getting everybody dates but me.

    What, no love for the sure to be unemployed English major with a penchant for writing really shitty dialogue?

    For shame people of OkCupid.com!

    (edited by Excalibur05 on 14.4.04 0325)


Sorry, Excalibur05. All the women I know in Madison are currently in emotionally-fulfilling, mutually-benificial relationships. (And then there's Ms. R.)

Not that I'd be much of a hook-up anyways. ("Yeah, I know this guy who writes about a make-believe wrestling world on the internet and... Wait - why are you running?")





"ScreamingHeadGuy, don't fear the wang. Know the wang. Embrace the wang. BE the wang....."
- heed the wisdom of DEAN

DarkRenegade
Bockwurst








Since: 19.5.02
From: YOUR MOTHER!

Since last post: 2713 days
Last activity: 474 days
AIM:  
#35 Posted on | Instant Rating: 5.56
Renegade Raine says:


    Originally posted by AngryJohnny
    P.S. we could go catch Volume II Gade, but you'd just be using me for a plane ticket.


WHA?! Me?! That shallow?! J, I'm offended...





Eh, who am I kidding? That's TOTALLY true (although I might stick around just to watch the movie).

(edited by DarkRenegade on 15.4.04 1218)


Proof of Jeff Hardy not coming back to wrestling...he's running a juice bar in Mexico.
He'lll make you a Coconut Mango drink...TO THE EXTREME~!

MMPS Member

Visit JKyle.com...it's good for you!

Cheesehead
Mettwurst








Since: 24.10.03
From: WI, now in the land of the Vikings...*shudder*

Since last post: 1834 days
Last activity: 1834 days
#36 Posted on | Instant Rating: 4.96
    Originally posted by Excalibur05
    I guess Chris is getting everybody dates but me.

    What, no love for the sure to be unemployed English major with a penchant for writing really shitty dialogue?

    For shame people of OkCupid.com!


Oh, Excalibur...its not the English major, nor the writing that is a turn-off. Not even the potential unemployment. No, the problem is you are a VIKINGS fan living in WI...for shame, for shame ;-)

*ducks and runs*

Just teasing, Ex, I just had to say it. Come on, in the great Mad-Town, there's gotta be someone for you (no matter what ScreamingHeadGuy says)!





"Because Iím a fan. Because I view this industry as an art form, and I have a deep appreciation for that art form because Iím not physically able and never have been and never will be physically able to do what they do in the ring. And even if I was physically able, I donít think I have the balls to attempt it. Itís so dangerous. Itís so hard. Itís so intricate. Itís so difficult. Itís so taxing. I couldnít do it. And I have enormous respect and admiration for those who do, let alone do it well."

--Paul Heyman
Cerebus
Knackwurst








Since: 17.11.02

Since last post: 1 day
Last activity: 10 hours
#37 Posted on | Instant Rating: 2.74
    Originally posted by The Amazing Salami
      Originally posted by DJ FrostyFreeze
      So how'd she look??

    Yes, notice this was ever so slyly left out of the story.

    Just kidding...I'm sure she was WAY HOT~!


No, not 'WAY HOT~!', she kinda looks like she'd make a good library assistant in grade school. Thick, horn rimmed glasses and a scrufy bob haircut. At least she wasn't fat or anything. The first thing I noticed about her was her nose poking out between two green eyes.



Cerebus: RIP 1977-2004.

"What do you think it's like being created by a manic-depressive, paranoid schizophrenic, hypochondriac, misogynist with delusions of grandeur and a messiah complex?"
JoshMann
Andouille








Since: 17.11.03
From: Tallahassee, FL

Since last post: 2254 days
Last activity: 2251 days
AIM:  
Y!:
#38 Posted on | Instant Rating: 4.56
    Originally posted by Cerebus
      Originally posted by The Amazing Salami
        Originally posted by DJ FrostyFreeze
        So how'd she look??

      Yes, notice this was ever so slyly left out of the story.

      Just kidding...I'm sure she was WAY HOT~!


    No, not 'WAY HOT~!', she kinda looks like she'd make a good library assistant in grade school. Thick, horn rimmed glasses and a scrufy bob haircut. At least she wasn't fat or anything. The first thing I noticed about her was her nose poking out between two green eyes.


Bottom line question:

Wouldya?



Ho-lee Mackinaw!
Cerebus
Knackwurst








Since: 17.11.02

Since last post: 1 day
Last activity: 10 hours
#39 Posted on | Instant Rating: 2.74
    Originally posted by Blanket Jackson

    Bottom line question:

    Wouldya?



No offense here, but I'm just NOT gonna answer THAT question. Some things are just better left in the dorm room, you know what I'm saying here...

Chivalry is NOT dead to me.

---EDIT: has anyone else checked out the referral (ddywnyc.com) to this page?---

(edited by Cerebus on 15.4.04 1709)

Cerebus: RIP 1977-2004.

"What do you think it's like being created by a manic-depressive, paranoid schizophrenic, hypochondriac, misogynist with delusions of grandeur and a messiah complex?"
vsp
Andouille








Since: 3.1.02
From: Philly

Since last post: 2995 days
Last activity: 209 days
#40 Posted on | Instant Rating: 0.00
    Originally posted by Cerebus
    Some things are just better left in the dorm room, you know what I'm saying here...


Only if the dorm room has an active webcam.




"I'm convinced that Alan Keyes' Renew America is simply a front group for people who got fired from their local Arby's for coming into work drunk." -- Jesse Taylor, Pandagon
Pages: Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next
Thread rated: 6.15
Pages: Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next
Thread ahead: Disney kills Moore's Farnheit 911
Next thread: New ABC's
Previous thread: Does Listerine go bad?
(1459 newer) Next thread | Previous thread
http://www.webtender.com/ Use the "In My Bar" feature. PS> This was the original purpose of hammered.com, but well, these guys did it better than I would have. //edit #2 - you could also try their search http://www.webtender.
- Guru Zim, Help! I need HELP! Quick... (2003)
The W - Random - CRZ gets Cerebus two dates... yes TWO dates! (Page 2)Register and log in to post!

The W™ message board

ZimBoard
©2001-2014 Brothers Zim

This old hunk of junk rendered your page in 0.2 seconds.