- Jay Lethal has the belt and defends against Dan Barry. Dan Barry has nice execution and I dig his puro-based offense combined with sneaky Southern heel cheating and NICE worked punches. Lethal gives him quite a bit and interjects a bit of stiffness in his comebacks before fucking KILLING Barry with a ultranasty Dragon Suplex. I dig this Dan Barry.
- Bison Bravado is like one of those Oklahoma heavyweights in NWA-Universal- except with a Steiner Squaredriver for a finisher. Plazma has a "z" instead of the "s", so this works eventhough it was a pretty useless squash.
- Corino and Ricky Landell beating the hell out of Jay Lethal's dad while Jay is handcuffed was a pretty fun set-up. Jay Lethal's mom is sooooooo NUMBER AND THE BEST. This would have worked even without the Mandatory Worked Column Because Of The Pull-Apart. Corino is fucking SOLID GOLD with the promo to set up the tag match. He IS a romancer.
WHAT DIDN'T WORK- - Steve "Monster" Mack is called out by Ashe Samuels and IT'S ON! Samuels' offense is hilarious but the former Monsta Mack sells it like a pro. The fact that Samuels has so many Discus Punch Forearms is either genius or not genius. U B the judge. Mack doesn't bring the hellish lariat like I figured he would but he gets the three with it and then throws him into the wall. BAH! If it's gonna be a hideous assbeating, how about supplying a hideous assbeating that being called out should demand. BAH! En Lieu, we get this.
- Whaaaa??? Homicide grew his hair out and looks like Ben Affleck now. It's quite disturbing. He's in need a deep-seeded head-shavin'. I would make a Ben Affleck movie joke here but c'mon.
- Steve Mack drooling over Talia looked way too much like it was going to lead to a ride on the Bang Bus. I don't need internet wrestling to confuse me with internet pronography. I'm jumpy enough as it is.
THERE YOU HAVE IT.
(edited by DEAN RASMUSSEN on 10.7.05 2128) YES, I AM DEAN.
I've been out of touch for a bit. There used to be a fair-sized AVI-trading community or three hovering around the net for workrate nerds and the like - does anybody have any good links for that sort of thing?