|User||Post (3 total)|
Since last post: 1 day
Last activity: 1 day
|ICQ: || ||#1 Posted on | Instant Rating: 9.39|
|While we wonder if and when a recap is forthcoming, here's another blatant grab of content from WWE's Facebook wall.|
The entire gallery is archived, as usual, at Imgur (imgur.com)
When replying, please remove the "quote" tags if replying - let's keep the width at 600px or under (click on images to see full size versions if you desire)
|Promote this thread!|| |
Six Degrees of Me
Since last post: 530 days
Last activity: 34 min.
|#2 Posted on | Instant Rating: 7.62|
1. When she realized "GM" meant GIANT MEMBER, she ran in fear. All she wanted to do is kiss the cook
2. Figuring Hornswoggle was safer, she ran to him. The black guy on the phone is asking if we can get some REAL Ho's up in this place
3. Ziggler should have thought of using a car. Advantage Del Rio
4. (smugly) What the hell? At least I don't have to sleep with Khali
5. Christian misses an elbow by six inches, proving wrestling is indeed fake
6. Clay: Damn, would you look at that ass! I'm not only lucky to have a job but they put me in this gimmick! Praise the Lord!
7. WOO WOO WOO.....GIANT MEMBER! You know it
8. Zack: WTF! I bust my ass with that Internet crap and this load gets to be on TV every week!
9. Defying gravity and booking, Ziggler gets a win
10. Never trust a man in a brown suit
11. SEE! He opens it up and there's no flask in the inside pocket
12. PUNK: I taste Kane and Bryan
13. Bryan: I taste Kane and Punk
14. Sandow: The secret to life Mr. Ryder is to work hard, play hard and wake up hard
15. Hey look! Someone from the roster was brave enough to get into the ring with Ryback! I guess he won't get 4 local jobbers now
Great. More Losers
(edited by RYDER FAKIN on 4.7.12 1225)
Demonstrations are a drag. Besides, we're much too high
From: Indianapolis, IN; now residing in Suffolk, VA
Since last post: 17 days
Last activity: 2 days
|#3 Posted on | Instant Rating: 3.15|
I just think the King has to go. He rarely even calls the match anymore, and what he's talking about is usually inappropriate to the current segment and sucks away the heat for the home audience.
The W message board
©2001-2018 Brothers Zim
This old hunk of junk rendered your page in 0.448 seconds.