1. Far right, peeking over the barrier, may i present... Diglett Dad!!
2. Miz's new 24 hour reality show, where he is not allowed to get any sleep, which makes him look THIS grumpy
3. Sin Cara: Straighten your arm! Ci, Ci, Beuno. You're now a plane!
4. Darren Young, credited with the Nerdy Afro, which scholars have puzzled over since it's invention.
5. Sin Cara needs to consult Jeff Hardy on mocking up some marketable arm-cover thingies. There's a niche to be filled!
6. As better comentators visit the table, Michael Cole seems to be falling out of synch with our time, becoming fuzzier as his existence becomes more questionable.
7. I like to think that all the WWE symbols being upside down was down manually by Miz. Like he thinks it's an amazing idea, but everyone else is like "I guess so... but you have to get it done yourself".
8. This needs to happen more often.
9. The new Ziggler from Mattel comes with realistic Ziggler Smirk! Cackling Vickie sold separately. SHE REALLY POINTS!!!
10. Wade Barrett is The Narrator. Justin Gabriel is Angel Face. The ref is Tyler Durden. Wade just wanted to destroy something beautiful...
11. As good as Punk is, even Paul is thinking about bagging him for not being able to grow a decently unpatchy beard.
12. Sandow: And you call this a Subbed Way? Intriguing..
13. Sheamus: Remember dat toim we were foighting over deh dobble-yoo dobble-yoo eee toitle? Cena: Sorry man, i just can't stop thinking about all those poor innocent tables we've lost over the years. Did you know 1 in 3 tables never make it out of WWE?
14. I wouldn't put it past Kofi to not be actively attempting to recreate the Batman: The Dark Knight Returns silhouette. And if he is, he nailed it. OR Daniel Bryan remains perfectly motionless, trying to draw the wild Kane into a tag.
1. Get well Jerry!
2. Ryback's new Rybib means he's ready to eat
3. ^^^ ekedolphin wins!
4. CM Punks new Angry Yoga DVD. Coming soon
Edit: Ekedolphin isn't Ekodolphin
(edited by miknight on 23.9.12 2154) Three oinkers wearing pants, a plate of hot air, a basket of grandma's breakfast and change a bull to a gill, got it.
1. Layla: Betcha I'll quit this wrestling nonsense before you, bitch
2. Oh God, another Piper's Pit ripoff. Which I'm fine with because Piper sucks
3. Move 873 - ARM bar
4. Looks like Sin Cara is getting a wedgie
5. That left hand holds the knife going sraight into Rey's back. Sin Cara = the future
6. Youv'e got a Russian, a Mexican, a regular American and a Clown. That's what I call a balanced announce team
7. Miz rambles while Booker T looks like he's jacked up on something. Quality show
8. Don't worry couch, Miz has a history of not catching
9. It'a not Obama or Romney or healthcare or the economy trending. It's Dolph Zigger. Yeah, we're fucked
10. They must have forgotten all the quality time spent in Nexus. Hey, what's Nexus?
11. Heyman: Punk don't slip and tell Josh about the donkey and 2 kilos we have in the car. It still counts as straight edge because you need a straight edge to cut the coke! Yeah, that's why I'm a genius. Nevermind the donkey
12. The sandwich should be filled with bologna
13. Sheamus: You look reallly cute in pink, John .....maybe later we can, ya know. Cena wonders why HE'S the one who has to wear pink
14. Cole: Kofi is 20 feet in the air!
1. Hey , where's Bill Dundee? This would make a hell of an angle
2. Ryback: Feed me MORE! Jared: Well we are all out of bologna, but we got turkey! You are what you eat!
3. Heyman: Hey Punk - you'll never guess where I got this watch. Punk: Tod Gordon's pawn shop? Heyman: Damn, you are good
4. Punk: MY SHOE IS A SIZE 13! Heyman: He was right about the watch and is right about the shoe
(edited by RYDER FAKIN on 23.9.12 2032) Demonstrations are a drag. Besides, we're much too high
There was "Life in the GLOW House", which was apparently McLane's answer to Fuji Vice, only instead of using good workers that could cut decent promos - they were using barely competent workers (credit where due, I don't recall anyone breaking t...