1. I am still pissed that you slapped Andy Kaufman.
3. If you need mouth to mouth, I can give it from here.
9. Can I go to the bathroom please?
1. This is the French side of me.
We'll be back right after order has been restored here in the Omni Center.
That the universe was formed by a fortuitous concourse of atoms, I will no more believe than that the accidental jumbling of the alphabet would fall into a most ingenious treatise of philosophy - Swift
2. That ref wants to be Layla's foot sooooo badly......me too..
3. Swagger: YOU'RE A THTUPID HEAD!!
4. John just pulled a "psyche" non-handshake on the ref
5. I needed a new heel for my shoe. So i took the trolley down to Morganville, which is what they called Shelbyville in those days.....
6. Slater punches Santino, in retaliation for Santino engulfing Heath's head in a Firaga spell
7. ULTRA HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUG!!!
8. With Daniels toe hot-glued to Truth's nipple, fun was had by all
9. Harold: Dude, can you stop being awesome for one goddamn minute so i can stand out! D-Bry: Not gonna happen. You must be THIS excellent to steal every segment.
10. HHH: OH, i didn't see you guys there. Welcome to my crib.
11. HHH: If you cheer me, i'll come back. If not, I'll keep coming back till you do. Win-Win!
12. Daniel Bryan's earlier boast comes back to haunt him when Kane takes years of Wrestlecrap and knocks it into the stratosphere. "You must be this excellent" indeed.
13. I imagine that somewhere, my two guys are stealing the show, from outside the arena in pre-taped land.
14. Punk's beard takes the lead over Punk's hair!
BONUS EMOTIONAL TRIPLE H
1. HHH brings the emotion that could've saved Blade Trinity.
2. Since this is a carbon copy of the SS photo from last week, except with a shirt, i'd like to imagine that HHH will look back wistfully at the ring wearing progressively more clothing each week, until he looks super cozy and warm.
Three oinkers wearing pants, a plate of hot air, a basket of grandma's breakfast and change a bull to a gill, got it.
Originally posted by miknight 2. Since this is a carbon copy of the SS photo from last week, except with a shirt, i'd like to imagine that HHH will look back wistfully at the ring wearing progressively more clothing each week, until he looks super cozy and warm.
4. When I thought that that was Jensen Ackles choking out John Cena, I was all prepared to commit to watching RAW more consistently and posting gushing adulation in the uber-quiet Ladies' Forum. Then I realized it was the Miz. ( Compare (ia.media-imdb.com) )
9. "'Scuse me - why is it that the punch bowl and coffepot are both nearly empty yet no one in our happy circle has Styrofoam or Red Solo Cups?"
1. You go ask Dutch Mantell how he drew a dime with a hairy chest. I tried and no one cared
2. POP goes the implant. I don't think Dr. Andrews can help with that
3. Ryback, on his back like a turtle = selling. No wonder Swagger is upset
4. I'm not wasting my time with a resthold
5. ...and Tazz is still looks like he came off a Lucky Charms box
7. Mr. Intelligent can't figure out your are not supposed to look like you are going to catch him. Kayfabe
8. Now THAT'S how you kick someone
9. Harold looks on like DB has a legit question. DB: "How long before you work Goat Face into this?
10. Lemmy's always proud
11. HHH: And I'd like to thank Mick Foley for making my career
12. DB is ashamed that he didn't wear his tights instead of jeans. But who knew Kane would come full gimmick?
13. AJ (thinking) Supply-side economics is a school of macroeconomic thought that argues that economic growth can be most effectively created by lowering barriers for people to produce (supply) goods and services, such as lowering income tax and capital gains tax rates, and by allowing greater flexibility by reducing regulation. According to supply-side economics, consumers will then benefit from a greater supply of goods and services at lower prices. Typical policy recommendations of supply-side economists are lower marginal tax rates and less regulation.
AJ:What did you think I was stupid?
14. Another fucking resthold
BONUS EMOTIONAL TRIPLE H
2. You STILL ain't Cactus Jack
(edited by RYDER FAKIN on 28.8.12 2017) Demonstrations are a drag. Besides, we're much too high
Hello, I was just wondering if anybody knew where to get the Randy Orton Hardcore Icon video that was on Raw for a couple of weeks poking fun at Foley. The other thing I was looking for were the RNN (Randy News Network). Those things were great!