1. PUNK: Hey Denver, give us a break. Wait until you find out the identity of the Anonymous RAW GM
2. DB: YES Punk, tell us why. AJ: YES Punk! Why? PUNK: Vince, Kevin Dunn, get me out of this angle!
3. I've seen that look in every Hitchcock movie and it ain't good
4. According to the sign, based on my screen name, I own RAW. However, technically, that means BOB Ryder owns RAW. I always suspected as much. Bob Ryder is the center of the wrestling universe. Just ask him
5. Jack Swagger, World Champion (did that happen)
6. Confused, Santino stars as JOHN Holmes in "Private Dick"
7. Look at that punch! No Air! Maybe Clay has something....ha ha ha hah ahaha hah
8. JERICHO: Look Santello, play John Holmes all you want, I'M the big dicked rock star around here!
9. Big Show goes the old school route of the bear hug. Make an angry face to increase the power. Cool
10. Backlund is still howling about the "throw in the towel" screw job.
11. Go back and thank the writers for this payoff, ya twerp
(edited by RYDER FAKIN on 10.7.12 1701) Demonstrations are a drag. Besides, we're much too high
Smackdown is really just the same five guys fighting in different main event combinations week after week after week. The problem is SD guys appear on Raw all the time, but the opposite doesn't happen- making it seem like more limited of a roster.