1. Sandow: Look at you all...it screams gay militia
2. Yep, Gay Militia
3. Vimce, proud as a peacock, strides over dead bodies and ruined companies that made 1000th possible!
4. HHH: Shawn, if you are going to take a shit, at least we have cammo pants
5. Hey look! It's Ed Ferrara!
6. I wonder if the "HI MOM" sign guy's Mom doesn't know he ain't at the library studying
7. This could be Lawler's wedding but he ain't allowed to bring them across state lines
8. How much money did Sheen get to stay sober for 3 hours?
9. Slick - about to get down with it
10. AJ: Let me adjust my breast cup while I laugh in your face
11. Yes Twitter, DB is the Great One
12. ROCK E: you'll have enough problems with Charlie Sheen, get off my cloud
13. Christian: HOLY SHIT! I'm about to job to this idiot MIZ! Who'd I piss off?
14. Heyman: "You know, Hunter, you always have the Lord by Your side!" Hunter was so pleased to be informed of this that later on that night, he ran 20 redlights in his Honor. Thank you Jesus....Thank you Lord
15. JBL: This is a hell of a lot easier than climbing a fucking mountain!
16. Just get to WM already
17. UT: God Kane, I look old and feel older. Kane : At least you show up once or twice a year and don't do jobs. Think of how I feel for once
18. Punk looks over thinks "Fuck, I thought JR was doing my match"
BONUS. The Great One - relagated to the sidelines in abject ignominy. Couldn't happen to a nicer guy
L1. Slick should do every wedding
L2. Why isn't this kid black?
L3. Perfect use for Piper...10 seconds and he's off my screen
L4. Hacksaw yelling at no one. LIVE THE GIMMICK
L5. Ed Ferrara again
L6. These clowns are just happy for tv time
L7. That's Trish? Looks like her wicked stepsister
L8. Hart: Tell me how great I am just one mone time....please!
L10. MMMM MMMM....Doctor of Jugganomics is right!
L11. Farrooq points out to the shelp that thiks he's gonna steal the DAMN line "Don't even try it, boy"
L12. What a Motley Crew
L13. Mean Gene: I was shilling a bogus 900 line when all that was happening. Some social media guru you are!
BONUS2. Sandow's unwashed masses
BONUS3. A lot of nerve to wear white, this girl
BONUS4. Punk: Why not go along with his corny one liners? They are hardly pipe bombs
BONUS5. Steph, about to unleash 10 years of agression out on Paul E.
BONUS6. You brought me all the way here to beat up jobbers? Good call. I should tear a hamstring on general principle
(edited by RYDER FAKIN on 24.7.12 1423) Demonstrations are a drag. Besides, we're much too high
The Horsemen finally returning to full capacity sounds like it was a lot of fun. Ric still seems to be unhinged, based upon his lack of caring about the Horsemen/Dungeon split. My predictions going forward (ignoring any knowledge obtained since 1996)