The W
Views: 103483059
Main | FAQ | Search: Y! / G | Calendar | Color chart | Log in for more!
31.3.15 0622
The W - Pro Wrestling - Bradshaw on Heat
This thread has 1 referral leading to it
Register and log in to post!
Pages: 1(12502 newer) Next thread | Previous thread
User
Post (5 total)
tomvejada
Andouille








Since: 2.1.02

Since last post: 4232 days
Last activity: 4232 days
#1 Posted on
What the hell was up with Bradshaw on Heat? He friggin used a paddle on Johnny The Bull.

His new gimmick is WrestleCrap material.

(edited by tomvejada on 28.7.02 1749)


"Catching Hitler was neato!" "Next stop, Hirohito!"
Bart Simpson
Promote this thread!
Jakegnosis
Morcilla








Since: 26.7.02
From: Maine

Since last post: 3020 days
Last activity: 3004 days
#2 Posted on
Did you see him wearing that lifejacket? It was pure wrestlecrap. I used to think he had potential.



Moo hoo ha ha.
Net Hack Slasher
Banger








Since: 6.1.02
From: Outer reaches of your mind

Since last post: 3748 days
Last activity: 2168 days
#3 Posted on
Believe me Bradshit doesn't need a paddle or a lifejacket for me to think he's a piece of crap.



I don't get it, everyone loves rats, but they don't want to drink the rats milk?
dMp
Banger








Since: 4.1.02
From: The Hague, Netherlands (Europe)

Since last post: 22 days
Last activity: 42 min.
#4 Posted on
How about...poor Bradshaw, they gave him a crappy gimmick.
For someone who was part of the oh so cool APA that sucks the big one.

NHS, great avatar ;)



"...And I use that to fuck them some place fairly uncomfortable."
"What, like the back of a volkswagen ?"
-Mallrats
Spiraling_Shape
Lap cheong








Since: 2.1.02
From: PA

Since last post: 17 hours
Last activity: 14 min.
#5 Posted on
We also got a good look at those silly boots, they *are* his old ones! They say "BlackJack" on `em.

But the biggest problem with Heat? Since when is Steven Richards announced as being from *Connecticut*?! What happened to Philly? He`s not representin`! He`s not keepin` it real!!



"Hollywood Hulk Hogan lost his hair match to Mother Nature, dude!"
Pages: 1Thread ahead: Crash F'n Holly
Next thread: Velocity and Heat
Previous thread: Big Vito vs Johnny the Bull
(12502 newer) Next thread | Previous thread
Yes, Panda Energy has controlling interest. Wikipedia says they own 72%, which leaves JJ with 28% (I don't *think* anyone else owns any). Dixie is president and Jeff is vice president.
- Karlos the Jackal, iMPACT! 12-10-09 "Foley/Jarrett Summit" (2009)
Related threads: Heat spoiler? - Crowd Noise on Heat - Victoria - More...
The W - Pro Wrestling - Bradshaw on HeatRegister and log in to post!

The W™ message board

ZimBoard
©2001-2015 Brothers Zim

This old hunk of junk rendered your page in 0.958 seconds.