User Post (3 total)
Scottyflamingo Bratwurst Since: 23.6.10 From: Auburn, AL Since last post: 1018 days Last activity: 746 days # 1 Posted on 2.7.10 1340.44 | Instant Rating: 0.31 If you haven't seen this, track it down. It is a 30 minute fan-produced live action Batman film. Not the greatest acting in the world, but amazingly well done. Promote this thread!
The Thrill Banger Since: 16.4.02 From: Green Bay, WI Since last post: 746 days Last activity: 101 days # 2 Posted on 8.7.10 1254.13 | Instant Rating: 4.25
Welcome home, men of the 2nd Bn, 127th Infantry, 32d "Red Arrow" Brigade, WI Army National Guard! Job well done in Iraq! The link was surpisingly easy to find. Here.
NWA Wisconsin ...Live, Local Pro Wrestling! Now on Facebook!
Whattaburger Boerewors Since: 18.5.04 From: Badstreet USA Since last post: 513 days Last activity: 513 days # 3 Posted on 8.7.10 1600.01 | Instant Rating: 2.04
The great thing about fan films? The passion for the subject is always obvious. Not to mention the effort. The terrible thing about fan films? The acting and dialogue. This is all serious business.
choose your own adventure 1) Sun's father and associates perhaps controlled 55% of the interest in his company, and Sun made a pact with the other 45% and bought out enough of her father's associates to get control.
The W message board ZimBoard ©2001-2016 Brothers Zim
This old hunk of junk rendered your page in 0.198 seconds.