Randy Orton vs. Jinder Mahal, WWE Championship Match: Orton wins and retains here, though there are certainly more possible match-ups for a heel champion.
Shinsuke Nakamura vs. Dolph Ziggler: Nak, and hopefully, he looks good.
Kevin Owens vs. A.J. Styles, United States Championship Match: Styles vs. Orton seemed to be the long-term plan, but with both as babyfaces, I'm not sure how that'll work. I think Owens retains here, but I'll say AJ wins by DQ.
Naomi & Charlotte Flair & Becky Lynch vs. The Welcoming Committee: The babyfaces win, and I wouldn't be surprised if Flair's face turn doesn't stick.
The Usos vs. Breezango, Smackdown Tag Team Championship Match: Would not be surprised to see Breezango win with how their Fashion File segments have gotten over. Usos win here, with Breezango maybe winning either at the next PPV or on Smackdown.
Baron Corbin vs. Sami Zayn: Corbin.
Erick Rowan vs. Luke Harper: Harper.
(edited by geemoney on 17.5.17 1715) @gregmparks - live Tweeting of Raw and Impact, wrestling thoughts and other slices of life.
Wikipedia is also listing Luke Harper vs. Erick Rowan for the show, so I'll pick Harper
* Dillinger * Nakamura * Corbin * Welcoming Committee, via a Charlotte heel turn so she gets her new Horsewomen * Styles wins but Owens retains * Usos * Orton
George Michael weighed his options. Maeby had chastised him for not taking risks, and what would be a bigger risk than perpetuating a lie about software just to ignite the passions of a woman? Of course it would be a lie, and since Maeby wouldn't know it was a lie, he wouldn't appear to be taking a risk. Perhaps the bigger risk was to tell his father he was lying, that he came up with it because he wanted his father to leave so he could enjoy what remained of his senior year. After all, he wondered, wouldn't that be the course of action taken by an overtly sexual man, a man who owns a pair of matador pants? He had not responded now for 41 seconds according to his unfailing internal clock, and it was time to come clean.
1) Orton/Mahal (WWE Championship Match) - Orton with the RKO to retain, Rusev attacks both after match.
2) Nakamura/Ziggler - Nakamura with the Kinshasa. With the first match in WWE hype, this is probably the safest prediction (IMO...should be in the Main Event slot).
3) Owens/Styles (US Title Match) - Styles by DQ via belt shot.
4) Naomi/Charlotte/Becky vs. Welcoming Committee (6 Woman Tag Team Match) - Charlotte leaves Naomi and Becky high and dry and Welcoming Committee gets the walk-off win as Carmella rolls up Naomi for the pin.
5) Usos/Breezango (SD Tag Team Championship Match) - Usos with the Double Splash pin to retain.
6) Corbin/Zayn - Corbin with the End of Days pin.
7) Rowan/Harper (Wyatt Family Explodes) - Harper with the discus clothesline pin.
A) Dillinger/English (Preshow Match) - Dillinger with the Tye-Breaker pin.
If you skipped this show and just read the recap then you made the right decision this week. You can almost feel some of the momentum they have been building the last couple of months starting to slip away.