The W
Views: 101539486
Main | FAQ | Search: Y! / G | Calendar | Color chart | Log in for more!
22.12.14 0826
The W - Pro Wrestling - Armageddon card(may contain spoilers)
This thread has 26 referrals leading to it
Register and log in to post!
Pages: 1(10739 newer) Next thread | Previous thread
User
Post (11 total)
PowerPB13
Potato korv








Since: 25.4.02
From: Belleville, IL USA

Since last post: 2 days
Last activity: 2 days
AIM:  
#1 Posted on
-The Big Show w/ Paul Heyman vs. Kurt Angle w/ Brock Lesnar - WWE Title
-Shawn Michaels vs. Triple H - World Title - Three Stages Of Hell(Street Fight, Cage, Ladder)
-Chris Benoit vs. Eddy Guerrero
-Chris Jericho & Christian vs. Dudley Boys vs. Booker T & Goldust vs. Lance Storm & William Regal - World Tag Team Titles
-Victoria vs. Trish Stratus vs. Jacquelyn - Women's Title
-Kane vs. Bautista
-Edge vs. A-Train
-Dawn Marie shows the full hotel room footage from her encounter with Torrie Wilson

Hmm...

Well, maybe they'll tack on RVD & Jeff Hardy vs. Three-Minute Warning on Heat.
-Patrick
Promote this thread!
fuelinjected
Banger








Since: 12.10.02
From: Canada

Since last post: 3322 days
Last activity: 3322 days
#2 Posted on
Please give Benoit and Eddy 20 minutes. Couldn't they have done RVD/Kane against Flair/Batista?

RVD's streak is going to be broken! He's been on every PPV since he debuted with the company. I'm not a huge fan of RVD's wrestling but I mean, it's just stupid not to have him on a pay-per-view. Even if he ends up on it, who's going to know about it?
chill
Landjager








Since: 18.5.02

Since last post: 2747 days
Last activity: 2747 days
#3 Posted on
Concerning Smackdown this week, I noticed in the spoilers that Matt Hardy isn't there. I guess another week on Velocity... jebus, I am genuinely shocked by his de-push, even if it's only temporary. He's one of my favorite reasons to watch SD.

I guess they thought he'd be better off not having a match on the PPV? I understand how the more wrestlers who appear on a PPV, the more people you have to pay... HOWEVER, it sucks to not see guys like Cena, Mattitude, and R-V-D not get a chance to run with the ball when they've got obvious heat and charisma. Seems ridiculous to me, but it's not my fed.
ekedolphin
Scrapple








Since: 12.1.02
From: Indianapolis, IN; now residing in Suffolk, VA

Since last post: 186 days
Last activity: 24 days
#4 Posted on | Instant Rating: 4.52
Of course, Matt Hardy could be on the PPV (and likely put on a four-star match with Edge) were his push not cancelled because of Vince's big man fetish.

The more I think about this, the more pissed off it makes me.



“Where are you from?”
“Earth, and we're not at war with anyone except each other.”
--Grig and Alex Rogan, The Last Starfighter

Two-Time, Two-Time Randomly Selected Wiener of the Day, 5/27/02 and 7/3/02

Certified RFMC Member-- Ask To See My Credentials!

MoreRon
Loukanika








Since: 11.12.02
From: New Orleans, Weeziana

Since last post: 4386 days
Last activity: 4386 days
AIM:  
#5 Posted on
Why let it bother you?

Look at it this way: Matt goes pushless for a couple of weeks, Albert gets a big push (His 10th, I believe), the Unbdertaker comes back and for the first couple of PPV months, instead of mucking up the main event slot, he's having second or third from the top "Big Man vs Big Man" feauds with Albert and the (soon to be, God willing) former Smackdown champ the Big Show.

Thus, Matt loses a push for a little while and the Undertaker is out of the main event picture for at LEAST until after Wrestlemania! Cause and Effect!

I'm Ron Haven and I've come back to build you a GREAT thread.



Only Kevin Dubrow can make sense of all this!
dMr
Andouille








Since: 2.11.02
From: Edinburgh, Scotland

Since last post: 12 days
Last activity: 16 hours
#6 Posted on
Throwing Lesnar into the mix in the Angle fight could be interesting. My moneys still on Angle losing, but if brock costs him the win inadvertantly, it could start a pretty good feud going for their much vaunted WM match.

I'm willing to give Albert or Hippo-train or whatever his name is a chance.

And hey, if UT said Albert was one of the future stars maybe he'll help out by jobbing to him at the Rumble. Did I ever tell you about what life was like on my planet?



Undisputed Wiener of the day 6.11.02
redsoxnation
Scrapple








Since: 24.7.02

Since last post: 539 days
Last activity: 539 days
#7 Posted on

    Originally posted by MoreRon
    Why let it bother you?

    Look at it this way: Matt goes pushless for a couple of weeks, Albert gets a big push (His 10th, I believe), the Unbdertaker comes back and for the first couple of PPV months, instead of mucking up the main event slot, he's having second or third from the top "Big Man vs Big Man" feauds with Albert and the (soon to be, God willing) former Smackdown champ the Big Show.

    Thus, Matt loses a push for a little while and the Undertaker is out of the main event picture for at LEAST until after Wrestlemania! Cause and Effect!

    I'm Ron Haven and I've come back to build you a GREAT thread.






Unfortunately, that will leave Taker free for his annual Post Mania kill the ratings boost by going back into the main event picture tradition. Can he kill the post mania ratings for a third straight year?



I want you to know, I agree with everything I've just said.
The Public Demands: Fire Tim Welsh.
tomvejada
Andouille








Since: 2.1.02

Since last post: 4133 days
Last activity: 4133 days
#8 Posted on
At least Batista has something to do at Armageddon.



"I just got pinned by a friggin twelve-year-old."

Kurt Angle
Ringmistress
Lap cheong








Since: 15.1.02
From: Philly

Since last post: 2735 days
Last activity: 2734 days
#9 Posted on

    Originally posted by PowerPB13
    -The Big Show w/ Paul Heyman vs. Kurt Angle w/ Brock Lesnar - WWE Title
    -Shawn Michaels vs. Triple H - World Title - Three Stages Of Hell(Street Fight, Cage, Ladder)
    -Chris Benoit vs. Eddy Guerrero
    -Chris Jericho & Christian vs. Dudley Boys vs. Booker T & Goldust vs. Lance Storm & William Regal - World Tag Team Titles
    -Victoria vs. Trish Stratus vs. Jacquelyn - Women's Title
    -Kane vs. Bautista
    -Edge vs. A-Train
    -Dawn Marie shows the full hotel room footage from her encounter with Torrie Wilson

    Hmm...

    Well, maybe they'll tack on RVD & Jeff Hardy vs. Three-Minute Warning on Heat.

    -Patrick



Hmmm, is there any chance that the "encounter" will be less than 10 minutes?

Ringmistress



How DARE you mistake my humility for markdom?!
It's False
Scrapple








Since: 20.6.02
From: I am the Tag Team Champions!

Since last post: 1 day
Last activity: 5 hours
#10 Posted on

    Originally posted by tomvejada
    At least Batista has something to do at Armageddon.


Let's hope Batista gets a chance to shine here. I think this could potentially steal the show if Kane's motivated to sell.

Unfortunately, it also has the potential to be UT/Kane/Kronik-level bad.

Interesting Note: Back in OVW, Leviathan (Batista) went undefeated for a long time, running over the entire roster until he finally lost...to Kane.




My name's Rob. Two weeks ago, I was fighting for the World Title. This Sunday, I'll be hosting Armageddon from The World.
What? Me buried?
AbortionCandyMachine
Cotechino








Since: 24.10.02
From: backwards uncivilised cesspool

Since last post: 4158 days
Last activity: 4156 days
#11 Posted on
    Originally posted by Ringmistress

    Hmmm, is there any chance that the "encounter" will be less than 10 minutes?
    Ringmistress



Well, the length for a single standard lesbian porn vignette
is rarely more than 15 minutes (assuming no more than 2 lesbians are involved), even considering the use of toys. The way I see it that leaves just enough room for a 2 minute RVD/Jeff/3MW confrontation.

I'd seriously consider watching this PPV for free if it was on SkySports1, but this month they made the decision for me. However by the looks of this card I doubt I'll regret not watching it. Unless Angle wins.

(edited by AbortionCandyMachine on 12.12.02 0543)


"MINE!" - George Steele, 1988
Pages: 1Thread ahead: Overdoing It With Austin?
Next thread: RAW was AWESOME!
Previous thread: Albert ---- ***SPOILERS*** for Smackdown on Dec. 12th
(10739 newer) Next thread | Previous thread
They've done plently to try to exploit the war, from the EVIL French team to the EVIL war-protester commie hippie pinko liberal Chris Nowinski to the convenient debut of Mr. America. That's explotation.
The W - Pro Wrestling - Armageddon card(may contain spoilers)Register and log in to post!

The W™ message board

ZimBoard
©2001-2014 Brothers Zim

This old hunk of junk rendered your page in 0.411 seconds.