is a game that's fun for a while and pretty simple, and then time reveals it to be without any particular depth as you do the same things over and over with slightly different characters. I got around level 15, decided I was going to quit as soon I got to 20, got to level 20, and haven't gone back to the app yet (but couldn't bring myself to actually delete it.)
Are the other/real Animal Crossing games a lot better than this? (Alternative question: if I get Stardew Valley on the Switch at some point, will it sap my life away?)
I dunno, it's just oddly satisfying to complete requests. I seem to give it about 45 minutes a time. Maybe it's more fun with more friends? Gonna need your ID to test that theory (unless you already posted it and I missed it, which is entirely possible)
Level 75 and still at it. They keep adding just enough new things to keep me going. Plus I'm a completist to a degree that I probably have some sort of legit problem.
@Cubs: My wife has invested more time into Xbox One Stardew Valley than we've played all other games on my Xbox One and Switch combined, and it's not close. So if you're anything like her you can forget about ever getting to bed at a reasonable hour ever again. I've played it on the Switch and haven't got so hooked but it's pretty fun. Would recommend.
I was selected for a Survey!! Let's repost it here.
1. How old are you? (Tempted to lie)
2. How frequently have you been playing Pocket Camp? ("I haven't played in two weeks or more")
3. When you play Pocket Camp how long is a typical session? Strangely, there is no option between "30 minutes" and "Over 1 hour"
4. Have your friends or family been playing Pocket Camp lately? (I consider you all my friends, of course)
5. Please tell us about your gameplay experience with Pocket Camp (Strongly Disagree/Disagree/Neutral/Agree/Strongly Agree) There are enough things to do in the game I enjoy launching the game every day There are enough events to keep me entertained Got everything I wanted from the game I understand the objectives I understand how to play
6. Please tell us about your crafting experience with Pocket Camp (Strongly Disagree/Disagree/Neutral/Agree/Strongly Agree) There is enough furniture and clothing to craft I receive enough Leaf Tickets through normal gameplay Crafting times and other activities are well balanced I found it easy to collect crafting materials
7. Please tell us about your device performance with Pocket Camp (Strongly Disagree/Disagree/Neutral/Agree/Strongly Agree) Pocket Camp has minimal load times The game performs well on my device The updates don't impact my gameplay experience I don't experience any errors when playing Pocket Camp takes up minimal space on my device
8. How important are the following features in Pocket Camp? Please rank the following features in order of importance, 1 being your preferred feature. Making friends with more animals Meeting a lot more animals Having a wider variety of furniture to choose from Having a wider variety of clothing to wear Having more gameplay variety, along the lines of fishing and bug catching Playing more with other people
9. Regarding the feature you ranked #1 in Question 8, tell us why it is important to you.
10. Regarding the feature you ranked as #6 in Question 8, tell us why it is not as important to you.
11. Are there features you would like to see in Pocket Camp but didn't see listed in Q6? (Did they mean Q8?)
12. Which, if any, of the following game apps, do you currently play? (Select all that apply.)
Disney Tsum Tsum Disney Emoji Blitz Candy Crush Saga / Candy Crush Soda Saga Choices: Stories You Play Pokémon GO Homescapes Gardenscapes Golf Clash Toon Blast Episode - Choose Your Story Angry Birds 2 Clash of Clans Neko Atsume Other (please specify)
13. What is your gender? Female Male Prefer not to answer
Still at it, god knows why. Just hit level 92. Completed all amenities. Maxed out over half my animals. Have bought most things that are available to buy (I need 2 shirts) and crafted everything that's available to craft, apart from the special items for the brand new animals. Growing lots of flowers for lack of much else to do. Dreading getting 15,000 caps in Brake Tapper for the two exclusive items but I suppose I should get on that.
Originally posted by KJames199Tell them to make with more f’n sparkle stones already
I remember that Robin Hood game!! I loved that. That was one of the first games that I ever stayed up all night to play. If I still had it, I'd still play it. I even loved the archery and Nine Man's Morris minigames (though I hated the staff fighting)...