The W
Views: 118570538
Main | FAQ | Search: Y! / G | Color chart | Log in for more!
11.12.09 0602
The 7 - Random - sopranos help
This thread has 2 referrals leading to it
Register and log in to post!
(3199 newer) Next thread | Previous thread
User
Post (9 total)
anibanging
Italian
Level: 36

Posts: 53/246
EXP: 283393
For next: 24720

Since: 5.3.02

Since last post: 2796 days
Last activity: 842 days
#1 Posted on 24.10.02 1631.14
Reposted on: 24.10.09 1637.55
Hi, I'm catching up to the sopranos season three now and i've got episodes from 5 and up for the moment (blockbuster didn't have the first few) I know there are other ways to get these answers but i hope yall can help me out here by answering this one question.

Who the hell is ralphie and why is he allowed to get away with all the shit he does?

Thanks
Promote this thread!
Scar
Goetta
Level: 40

Posts: 217/313
EXP: 409041
For next: 32272

Since: 2.1.02
From: NS, Canada

Since last post: 2272 days
Last activity: 395 days
#2 Posted on 24.10.02 1643.14
Reposted on: 24.10.09 1653.10

    Originally posted by anibanging
    Hi, I'm catching up to the sopranos season three now and i've got episodes from 5 and up for the moment (blockbuster didn't have the first few) I know there are other ways to get these answers but i hope yall can help me out here by answering this one question.

    Who the hell is ralphie and why is he allowed to get away with all the shit he does?

    Thanks



He makes alot of money for the family.
RecklessEric
Head cheese
Level: 41

Posts: 16/334
EXP: 450027
For next: 30122

Since: 23.1.02
From: Maine

Since last post: 313 days
Last activity: 17 days
AIM:  
Y!:
#3 Posted on 24.10.02 1748.28
Reposted on: 24.10.09 1748.37
Ralphie is the brother(?) of Jackie Aprile, much beloved and missed member of the Family. Died in an early Season 1 episode (memorable for the stripper's line "I'll never forgot where i was this day" while she was on stage) Jackie also had a son (Jackie Jr.) who fucked Meadow and got shot in the back at the end of Season 2 or 3.
anibanging
Italian
Level: 36

Posts: 54/246
EXP: 283393
For next: 24720

Since: 5.3.02

Since last post: 2796 days
Last activity: 842 days
#4 Posted on 24.10.02 2145.55
Reposted on: 24.10.09 2159.01
    Originally posted by RecklessEric
    Ralphie is the brother(?) of Jackie Aprile, much beloved and missed member of the Family. Died in an early Season 1 episode (memorable for the stripper's line "I'll never forgot where i was this day" while she was on stage) Jackie also had a son (Jackie Jr.) who fucked Meadow and got shot in the back at the end of Season 2 or 3.


wasn't that richie?

oh bye the way, way to squeeze in that jackie Jr spoiler.

(edited by anibanging on 25.10.02 0928)
PeterStork
Sujuk
Level: 66

Posts: 62/1009
EXP: 2362677
For next: 99187

Since: 25.1.02
From: Chicagoland with Hoosiers, or "The Region"

Since last post: 626 days
Last activity: 389 days
#5 Posted on 24.10.02 2340.46
Reposted on: 24.10.09 2341.58
Ralphie is the cousin of the Apriles, and, yes, he makes the Soprano family a shitload of cash, so he sticks around.
jfkfc
Liverwurst
Level: 70

Posts: 146/1179
EXP: 2979915
For next: 35911

Since: 9.2.02

Since last post: 222 days
Last activity: 31 days
#6 Posted on 25.10.02 0812.24
Reposted on: 25.10.09 0819.17
Ralphie has no blood relation to anyone on the show. He was working for Jackie Sr, then came back (don't know when he went) from Florida to take over Richie's business. He is tight with Johnny Sack, and makes money for everyone. He is also a "made" guy, which gives him decent leeway to pull some messed up shit.

For a good idea on who is who:
Click Here
redsoxnation
Scrapple
Level: 155

Posts: 698/7534
EXP: 47399952
For next: 17375

Since: 24.7.02

Since last post: 1259 days
Last activity: 1259 days
#7 Posted on 25.10.02 1044.56
Reposted on: 25.10.09 1045.54

    Originally posted by jfkfc
    Ralphie has no blood relation to anyone on the show. He was working for Jackie Sr, then came back (don't know when he went) from Florida to take over Richie's business. He is tight with Johnny Sack, and makes money for everyone. He is also a "made" guy, which gives him decent leeway to pull some messed up shit.

    For a good idea on who is who:
    Click Here




Ralphie grew up with Tony and Jackie Sr. (remember the poker story last season that led to the death of Jackie Jr.) Although a good trouble maker, he doesn't have the complete dark side that Richie had. Also, his tightness with Johnny Sack is gone these days.
jfkfc
Liverwurst
Level: 70

Posts: 147/1179
EXP: 2979915
For next: 35911

Since: 9.2.02

Since last post: 222 days
Last activity: 31 days
#8 Posted on 25.10.02 1238.30
Reposted on: 25.10.09 1240.26
Yeah, the 95 lb mole kinda killed that, but I would disagree that he doesn't have the dark side that Richie had. Richie was cold blooded, but Ralphie killing that dancer....brrr.
RecklessEric
Head cheese
Level: 41

Posts: 17/334
EXP: 450027
For next: 30122

Since: 23.1.02
From: Maine

Since last post: 313 days
Last activity: 17 days
AIM:  
Y!:
#9 Posted on 28.10.02 1518.34
Reposted on: 28.10.09 1518.35
Yep i kind of screwed up on the names and stuff. Sometimes these names just blend together. Thank you jfkfc for the great link!
ALL ORIGINAL POSTS IN THIS THREAD ARE NOW AVAILABLE
Thread ahead: Is being "whipped" ALWAYS a crime?
Next thread: Sniper caught!
Previous thread: profile question
(3199 newer) Next thread | Previous thread
Related threads: Sopranos: An Improvement - Sopranos:Another Week, another Bore - Soprano's: Week IV - More...
The 7 - Random - sopranos helpRegister and log in to post!

The W™ message board - 7 year recycle

ZimBoard
©2001-2015 Brothers Zim
This old hunk of junk rendered your page in 0.294 seconds.