Since last post: 1428 days Last activity: 1428 days
#2 Posted on 1.1.06 2032.40 Reposted on: 1.1.13 2032.45
As a reward for winning 12 games this season Jacksonville Jaguars, you get to go face the two-time defending Super Bowl Champion New England Patriots in Foxboro. In January. At night. Early forecast has it in the 20's with a 30% chance of precipitation. Is there anyone who has been watching the past few years that thinks the 70% no precipitation has any chance of occurring?
Washington 28-23 New England 23-6 Giants 21-13 Steelers 42-17