The W
Views: 112747478
Main | FAQ | Search: Y! / G | Color chart | Log in for more!
25.5.09 0232
The 7 - Random - Saturdays DVDVR CROSSWORD- WCW (4/9/05) Register and log in to post!
(672 newer) Next thread | Previous thread
User
Post (9 total)
DEAN RASMUSSEN
He is DEAN
Level: 75

Posts: 878/1399
EXP: 3801674
For next: 25247

Since: 11.12.01
From: Richmond, Va, U-S-A!

Since last post: 1871 days
Last activity: 1868 days
#1 Posted on 8.4.05 2008.05
Reposted on: 8.4.12 2010.41
Schneider brings the ridiculousness of WCW. Revel in it.

http://mysite.verizon.net/rasmussen.family/dvdvrwcw.html
Promote this thread!
CRZ
Big Brother
Administrator
Level: 220

Posts: 6048/16876
EXP: 159307093
For next: 1155440

Since: 9.12.01
From: ミネアポリス

Since last post: 12 hours
Last activity: 10 hours
AIM:  
ICQ:  
Y!:
#2 Posted on 8.4.05 2032.16
Reposted on: 8.4.12 2033.50
I got an even dozen - geez, you'd think I'd know/remember some of this stuff.

Spoiler Below: Highlight text to read
Would you have accepted FLORES for SPYDER? (It fits! Besides, that's what wcw.com called him at the exact same time the announce team was saying "Who IS that guy?")

Also, the Se7en thing was kinda weak, so I gave that one to myself when I put "Seven."

EDIT: Hahaha I typed "/spider" instead of "/spoiler" and broke the table - go me


(edited by CRZ on 8.4.05 2034)
cfgb
Bierwurst
Level: 86

Posts: 1197/1914
EXP: 6071142
For next: 70989

Since: 2.1.02
From: Ottawa, Ontario

Since last post: 43 days
Last activity: 1 day
#3 Posted on 8.4.05 2102.06
Reposted on: 8.4.12 2102.51
Nevermind, I can't figure out how to use SPOILER tags... Grr.

(edited by cfgb on 8.4.05 2204)
CRZ
Big Brother
Administrator
Level: 220

Posts: 6049/16876
EXP: 159307093
For next: 1155440

Since: 9.12.01
From: ミネアポリス

Since last post: 12 hours
Last activity: 10 hours
AIM:  
ICQ:  
Y!:
#4 Posted on 8.4.05 2239.52
Reposted on: 8.4.12 2239.59
    Originally posted by cfgb
    Nevermind, I can't figure out how to use SPOILER tags... Grr.

    (edited by cfgb on 8.4.05 2204)
Use lowercase.
DEAN RASMUSSEN
He is DEAN
Level: 75

Posts: 879/1399
EXP: 3801674
For next: 25247

Since: 11.12.01
From: Richmond, Va, U-S-A!

Since last post: 1871 days
Last activity: 1868 days
#5 Posted on 8.4.05 2244.28
Reposted on: 8.4.12 2244.35
    Originally posted by CRZ
    I got an even dozen - geez, you'd think I'd know/remember some of this stuff.

    Spoiler Below: Highlight text to read
    Would you have accepted FLORES for SPYDER? (It fits! Besides, that's what wcw.com called him at the exact same time the announce team was saying "Who IS that guy?")

    Also, the Se7en thing was kinda weak, so I gave that one to myself when I put "Seven."

    EDIT: Hahaha I typed "/spider" instead of "/spoiler" and broke the table - go me


    (edited by CRZ on 8.4.05 2034)


I switched it from "i" to "y" so I would have to say that yours could never fly. Two changes is just wrong.
BigSteve
Pepperoni
Level: 66

Posts: 474/1091
EXP: 2369422
For next: 92442

Since: 23.7.04
From: Baltimore, MD

Since last post: 3421 days
Last activity: 3149 days
#6 Posted on 8.4.05 2253.01
Reposted on: 8.4.12 2258.02
I got 5...which is odd because I usually get about 5 on the puzzles with obscure Journey reference and MMA people.

Dean, these puzzles truly are evil.
DEAN RASMUSSEN
He is DEAN
Level: 75

Posts: 880/1399
EXP: 3801674
For next: 25247

Since: 11.12.01
From: Richmond, Va, U-S-A!

Since last post: 1871 days
Last activity: 1868 days
#7 Posted on 9.4.05 1101.41
Reposted on: 9.4.12 1101.41
    Originally posted by BigSteve
    I got 5...which is odd because I usually get about 5 on the puzzles with obscure Journey reference and MMA people.

    Dean, these puzzles truly are evil.


Tomorrow's is truly evil.
redsoxnation
Scrapple
Level: 155

Posts: 4605/7534
EXP: 46488145
For next: 929182

Since: 24.7.02

Since last post: 1059 days
Last activity: 1059 days
#8 Posted on 9.4.05 1130.18
Reposted on: 9.4.12 1139.50
Once I was able to think like DEAN with the Col. Parker answer, I was able to get 10. Would have been 11, but I forgot that the man who managed Kendo Nagasaki in Florida had a different name than the one he was called when he had a House named after him.
DEAN RASMUSSEN
He is DEAN
Level: 75

Posts: 881/1399
EXP: 3801674
For next: 25247

Since: 11.12.01
From: Richmond, Va, U-S-A!

Since last post: 1871 days
Last activity: 1868 days
#9 Posted on 9.4.05 1143.05
Reposted on: 9.4.12 1146.43
    Originally posted by redsoxnation
    Once I was able to think like DEAN with the Col. Parker answer, I was able to get 10. Would have been 11, but I forgot that the man who managed Kendo Nagasaki in Florida had a different name than the one he was called when he had a House named after him.


I just posted this one, Schneider wrote it. He fooled me with the Parker question too.
ALL ORIGINAL POSTS IN THIS THREAD ARE NOW AVAILABLE
Thread ahead: SUNDAY'S DVDVR CROSSWORD- CAROLINAS
Next thread: NonDVDVR LUCHA CROSSWORD PUZZLE!
Previous thread: your DVDVR CROSSWORD PUZZLE for 4/8/2005
(672 newer) Next thread | Previous thread
Related threads: your DVDVR CROSSWORD PUZZLE for 4/8/2005 - THURSDAY'S DVDVR CROSSWORD PUZZLE- 4/7/2005! - WEDNESDAY'S DVDVR CROSSWORD PUZZLE- 4/6/2005 - More...
The 7 - Random - Saturdays DVDVR CROSSWORD- WCW (4/9/05)Register and log in to post!

The W™ message board - 7 year recycle

ZimBoard
©2001-2015 Brothers Zim
This old hunk of junk rendered your page in 0.339 seconds.