#2 Posted on 29.4.04 1344.26 Reposted on: 29.4.11 1344.36
I didn't do it, but if I had to guess from your post in this thread, it could be:
* Lack of punctuation.
* Incorrect usage of homonyms (their instead of they're)
* Inappropriate use of numbers instead of words (For values under ten, the number should not be used in a sentence).
Perhaps you had nothing valuable to add to the conversation?
Also, your tone is a bit needy.
Another problem could be your lack of factual evidence to back up your posts. For example, you claim that "2 or 3" new threads have been deleted, yet I only see one that has been deleted. That's a sign of poor research or a tendency to exaggerate, both of which might get a thread deleted.
I hope this has sufficiently discouraged you from asking a question like this again.
#8 Posted on 29.4.04 1712.02 Reposted on: 29.4.11 1712.09
1) We have a private message function. You could easily have used this rather than post to the main board. You put your issues out there for everyone to see, and you don't like the answer.
2) I doubt that you are actually a law student. I say this because your attention to detail is lacking (Case in point: You spelled deleted "delted" in one of your previous posts. This says to me that you either aren't going to bother spell checking and proofreading your posts, or that you believe that this is the correct spelling. I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt and assuming that you are merely disrespectful of our community, not stupid.)
3) You have posted here three times and the majority of the posts have been "all about me" posts. I'm not sure if you noticed, but this community isn't about you. It should be abundantly clear after this message, I hope.
4) I hope I never need a lawyer in the UK if this is the best they have to offer.