The W
Views: 95777220
Main | FAQ | Search: Y! / G | Color chart | Log in for more!
24.4.07 0342
The 7 - Random - John Basedow Register and log in to post!
(3629 newer) Next thread | Previous thread
User
Post (8 total)
MoeGates
Andouille
Level: 87

Posts: 320/2086
EXP: 6384236
For next: 8563

Since: 6.1.02
From: Brooklyn, NY

Since last post: 1 day
Last activity: 8 hours
#1 Posted on 6.3.02 1054.05
Reposted on: 6.3.09 1059.05
OK, I don't know if this is a local thing, but if I see that Goddamn commercial for six-pack abs with John Basedow one more time I'm swearing off wathcing WWF. That commercial comes on, like, 20 times during the shows.

And that guy is the freakiest looking guy in the world. He looks almost like Giant Gonzales with the muscle suit. You can tell his natural shape for is frame is 110 pounds, and the fact that he has all this muscle that obviously doesn't go with his body just makes him look like an accident of nature (or steroids).

Plus he has this huge head and skinny neck that make him look like a bobblehead.

Sorry, I really just had to get that off my chest.

Moe
Promote this thread!
Zeruel
Thirty Millionth Hit
Moderator
Level: 129

Posts: 253/5148
EXP: 24762740
For next: 286981

Since: 2.1.02
From: The Silver Spring in the Land of Mary.

Since last post: 3 days
Last activity: 3 hours
#2 Posted on 6.3.02 1253.36
Reposted on: 6.3.09 1259.03
i see it too...

yeah, his head is toooooo big for his body....
Challer
Tocino
Level: 18

Posts: 48/58
EXP: 29450
For next: 448

Since: 20.2.02
From: Djibouti

Since last post: 4396 days
Last activity: 4194 days
#3 Posted on 6.3.02 1708.50
Reposted on: 6.3.09 1729.01
Hmm...I don't think I see that commercial during WWF. But I turn my brain off during the commercials anyway so I don't know.
BDC
Chourico
Level: 36

Posts: 75/274
EXP: 303260
For next: 4853

Since: 26.1.02
From: Falls Church, VA

Since last post: 4283 days
Last activity: 3740 days
AIM:  
#4 Posted on 6.3.02 1743.07
Reposted on: 6.3.09 1759.05

    Originally posted by MoeGates
    OK, I don't know if this is a local thing, but if I see that Goddamn commercial for six-pack abs with John Basedow one more time I'm swearing off wathcing WWF. That commercial comes on, like, 20 times during the shows.



    And that guy is the freakiest looking guy in the world. He looks almost like Giant Gonzales with the muscle suit. You can tell his natural shape for is frame is 110 pounds, and the fact that he has all this muscle that obviously doesn't go with his body just makes him look like an accident of nature (or steroids).



    Plus he has this huge head and skinny neck that make him look like a bobblehead.



    Sorry, I really just had to get that off my chest.



    Moe



Not to mention the guy has to be like 60.

BDC
Zeruel
Thirty Millionth Hit
Moderator
Level: 129

Posts: 258/5148
EXP: 24762740
For next: 286981

Since: 2.1.02
From: The Silver Spring in the Land of Mary.

Since last post: 3 days
Last activity: 3 hours
#5 Posted on 6.3.02 2339.55
Reposted on: 6.3.09 2340.08

    Originally posted by Challer
    Hmm...I don't think I see that commercial during WWF. But I turn my brain off during the commercials anyway so I don't know.



it must be a DC thing...
Jobberman
Kishke
Level: 44

Posts: 93/425
EXP: 587408
For next: 23881

Since: 2.1.02
From: West Palm Beach, FL

Since last post: 6 days
Last activity: 6 days
#6 Posted on 7.3.02 0725.37
Reposted on: 7.3.09 0728.31
I see those dumb ass commercials down here in Ft. Lauderdale.
Zeruel
Thirty Millionth Hit
Moderator
Level: 129

Posts: 263/5148
EXP: 24762740
For next: 286981

Since: 2.1.02
From: The Silver Spring in the Land of Mary.

Since last post: 3 days
Last activity: 3 hours
#7 Posted on 7.3.02 1327.23
Reposted on: 7.3.09 1329.04

    Originally posted by Jobberman
    I see those dumb ass commercials down here in Ft. Lauderdale.


but do you get them during Raw/Smackdown???

BDC, Moe, & I get them because we're all in the DC area...

and if i never see mr. Head is too big for my body ever again, it will be a good thing...
spf
Scrapple
Level: 132

Posts: 389/5393
EXP: 26550680
For next: 581324

Since: 2.1.02
From: The Las Vegas of Canada

Since last post: 6 days
Last activity: 11 hours
AIM:  
#8 Posted on 7.3.02 1410.35
Reposted on: 7.3.09 1429.05
We get them here in Chicago, though I don't recall ever seeing them in Raw/SD. They might have popped up on Raw a couple of times, but generally they're more of a late night thing here.
ALL ORIGINAL POSTS IN THIS THREAD ARE NOW AVAILABLE
Thread ahead: Killian's Irish Red
Next thread: Flying Car
Previous thread: Ich Bin Das Weiner
(3629 newer) Next thread | Previous thread
The 7 - Random - John BasedowRegister and log in to post!

The W™ message board - 7 year recycle

ZimBoard
©2001-2014 Brothers Zim
This old hunk of junk rendered your page in 0.215 seconds.