Since last post: 1349 days Last activity: 1147 days
#1 Posted on 26.3.13 1542.45 Reposted on: 26.3.20 1547.09
Revolution finally comes back from hiatus since November of last year. Right off the bat, I'm thinking to myself there's too many good guys, someone's probably going to die. Of course, Charlie keeps telling Danny to go hide inside the building instead of trying to shoot at a helicopter, so of course I knew Danny was going to die "dramatically" (aka in slow motion). Which also makes the entire purpose of the first 10 episodes meaningless.
Unfortunately for me, Danny is probably going to be replaced by Nate/Jason Neville since he and his pops had a fist fight and Major Neville tells Monroe his son died.
Fat google guy asks Juliet from LOST to tell everyone what's going on and she tells him "not right now." Jeez, everyone can die at any moment, lady! And he also accepts that the science of how these magic pendants power things is above our head so that's your explanation.
Since last post: 1815 days Last activity: 1776 days
#2 Posted on 26.3.13 1601.44 Reposted on: 26.3.20 1603.43
Glad to have Revolution back. To me, it seems like the writers learned from many of their mistakes in the first ten episodes. Killing off Danny was a wise choice. Yes, it negates the purpose of the first ten episodes, but maybe it'll allow Charlie to become less sunshine and rainbows. My hope is that the show becomes grittier as it goes on. Either way, let's hope they keep up the good work for the rest of the season.
#3 Posted on 27.3.13 1120.07 Reposted on: 27.3.20 1121.30
Few things that popped into my head after watching this episode:
1. Just like what has already been mentioned here, "Season One" was apparently all for nothing.
2. So did there used to be some sort of relationship with Miles and Rachel? Sure seemed like it.
3. When there was no power, why didn't General Monroe have those helicopter door gunner machine guns mounted onto wagons or something instead of his men having to rely on just muskets and swords?
4. How did Rachel know which helicopter the amplifier was in?
5. You would think the first thing Rachel would do was search that helicopter wreckage for that pendant that was hooked to the amplifier. Wasn't there a previous episode where they tried to smash the pendant but weren't able to?