The W
Views: 145972258
Main | FAQ | Search: Y! / G | Color chart | Log in for more!
16.9.12 1104
The 7 - CRZ's World - AVATAR OF THE DAY: 050912 Register and log in to post!
(791 newer) Next thread | Previous thread
User
Post (3 total)
CRZ
Big Brother
Administrator
Level: 230

Posts: 6849/17397
EXP: 184851771
For next: 2493436

Since: 9.12.01
From: ミネアポリス

Since last post: 5 days
Last activity: 5 days
AIM:  
ICQ:  
Y!:
#1 Posted on 12.9.05 1343.53
Reposted on: 12.9.12 1344.17
(image removed) Week two of going tieless, and people are still only STARTING to notice I'm not coming in with a tie. Apparently the fact that I'm also coming in in shorts isn't a starter when you're busy looking at the tie that isn't there.

I think it hit 90 BOTH days over the weekend, making it a very easy decision to not leave the apartment to go do anything. As it is, I'm trying not to drive the car around too much before I get the MIL extinguished, so I'm happy to take whatever excuse is provided me.

Of course, I spent all of Sunday watching football. It's gonna be another crappy season! I figure I'll be back to sleeping deep into the afternoon by...oh, let's say Week 3.

OBJECTS I INGESTED WHILE WATCHING FOOTBALL:
Pork cracklins (1 bag)
MUNCHOS® brand potato crisps (1 bag)
Mountain Dew Pitch Black II (3 cans)

I originally typed "FOOD I ATE" except, come on.

I ALSO originally typed an observation about my poop - the poop of today! - but after demurring I have opted for this paragraph instead. Thank me some other time

Are there any more hurricane concerts I can sleep through? Please tell me now because I hate figuring it out an hour after it ends. Actually since I haven't seen any big threads here on ANY of the shindigs, I choose to believe they were totally not worth seeing - because the alternate theory is that none of you USE the Music forum, which would be too heartbreaking to believe.

You know what those hurricane benefit concerts REALLY need? That's right. FRED DURST STARING INTO THE CAMERA WHILE PERFORMING HIS COVER OF (pick any song Fred Durst shouldn't come within a mile of - or, "pick any song" - har har har)

(If Fred Durst appeared during any of these things, I apologise for the joke totally not working except in my mind.)

That's enough

BYE

Promote this thread!
Joseph Ryder
Head cheese
Level: 42

Posts: 181/332
EXP: 483561
For next: 37805

Since: 19.3.02
From: Seattle, WA

Since last post: 2988 days
Last activity: 2520 days
#2 Posted on 12.9.05 1848.26
Reposted on: 12.9.12 1849.00
    Originally posted by CRZ
    OBJECTS I INGESTED WHILE WATCHING FOOTBALL:
    Pork cracklins (1 bag)
    MUNCHOS brand potato crisps (1 bag)
    Mountain Dew Pitch Black II (3 cans)

    I originally typed "FOOD I ATE" except, come on.

    I ALSO originally typed an observation about my poop - the poop of today! - but after demurring I have opted for this paragraph instead. Thank me some other time


Yeah...I've noticed your diet tendencies over the past couple years (meaning...well, you eat a lot of Hot Pockets and peanuts and drink a lot of soda), and I can say I'd never want to use a bathroom after you.

    Originally posted by CRZ
    You know what those hurricane benefit concerts REALLY need? That's right. FRED DURST STARING INTO THE CAMERA WHILE PERFORMING HIS COVER OF (pick any song Fred Durst shouldn't come within a mile of...


Hahahaha
CRZ
Big Brother
Administrator
Level: 230

Posts: 6852/17397
EXP: 184851771
For next: 2493436

Since: 9.12.01
From: ミネアポリス

Since last post: 5 days
Last activity: 5 days
AIM:  
ICQ:  
Y!:
#3 Posted on 13.9.05 0855.34
Reposted on: 13.9.12 0856.11
    Originally posted by Joseph Ryder
    Yeah...I've noticed your diet tendencies over the past couple years (meaning...well, you eat a lot of Hot Pockets and peanuts and drink a lot of soda), and I can say I'd never want to use a bathroom after you.
I eat lots of good, normal, healthy food, too! It's just not as interesting to report.
ALL ORIGINAL POSTS IN THIS THREAD ARE NOW AVAILABLE
Thread ahead: AVATAR OF THE DAY: 050916
Next thread: AVATAR OF THE DAY: 050913
Previous thread: AVATAR OF THE DAY: 050907
(791 newer) Next thread | Previous thread
The 7 - CRZ's World - AVATAR OF THE DAY: 050912Register and log in to post!

The W™ message board - 7 year recycle

ZimBoard
©2001-2019 Brothers Zim
This old hunk of junk rendered your page in 0.093 seconds.