User Post (6 total)
dunkndollaz Banger Since: 3.1.02 From: Northern NJ Since last post: 9 days Last activity: 4 hours # 1 Posted on 29.1.02 1500.05 With apologies to Peter King, the Monday Morning Quarterback, of CNNSI -
1. What QB controversy ? The Media only has one week to stir things up and they started this non-story minutes after the final squirt at the Ketchup Bottle.
2. The NHL All-Star Game is a joke. If you have to play it, at least go back to East vs West.
3. Was digging in my CD rack the other night and found BB King's "Take It Home" - good find
4. No matter what the temperature is, the morning ferry from Hoboken to Pier A is cold.
5. Once again I am looking forward to the Super Bowl for the food, the commercials and my #'s in all of my various football pools. I could care less who wins the actual game.
6. I am addicted to Yahoo Fantasy Golf. I have 3 teams. Don't ask me why.
7. Good or Bad, I go to see every movie that stars Bruce Willis, Arnold, Jamie Lee Curtis and Clint.
8. Coffeenerdness - I wouldn't pay $4 for any cup of coffee but I will pay just about anything for a Community Coffee Red Bag of New Orleans Blend.
9. Picabo Street - always loved the name - always loved the skiing style. Hope she gets that Downhill Gold.
10. Rams 34 Pats 21 - Sorry Nate
Stylin' and Profilin' - Custom Made from Head to Toe.....courtesy of Michael's of Kansas City Promote this thread!
Papercuts! Potato korv Since: 3.1.02 From: Springfield, Mo. Since last post: 4432 days Last activity: 4341 days # 2 Posted on 29.1.02 1504.17 | Instant Rating: 0.00 Originally posted by dunkndollaz
9. Picabo Street - always loved the name - always loved the skiing style. Hope she gets that Downhill Gold Did you hear they dedicated a wing of a hospital in her hometown after her? They had festivities a couple of weeks back, after construction on a new, state-of-the-art Intensive Care Unit was complete. It is officially called the Picabo ICU. Jason Baldwin Head Writer, 4-Color Review And the guy behind PAPER CUTS! TRUTHFUL comic book commentary Every Thursday, only at 4-Color Review http://4colorreview.com
chuckc14 Summer sausage Since: 2.1.02 From: Nashville Since last post: 3146 days Last activity: 1534 days # 3 Posted on 29.1.02 1513.59 Papercuts strikes again! Jolly good show, my friend! "I'm more confused than Scott Hall in a parking lot" - Joshua Grut (edited by chuckc14 on 29.1.02 1315)
cfgb Lap cheong Since: 2.1.02 From: Ottawa, Ontario Since last post: 2 days Last activity: 11 hours # 4 Posted on 29.1.02 1523.03 | Instant Rating: 7.87 Once again I am looking forward to the Super Bowl for the food, the commercials and my #'s in all of my various football pools. I could care less who wins the actual game. Bet money on the game. You'll find yourself caring REAL quick. Contact cfgb Visit my homepage
bigwavedave Blutwurst Since: 3.1.02 From: morro bay ca Since last post: 4289 days Last activity: 4289 days # 5 Posted on 30.1.02 0656.40 < 4. No matter what the temperature is, the morning ferry from Hoboken to Pier A is cold. Can you pick me up 4lbs of Sweet Sausage from Satriales Pork Store (suckling pigs, any size)? "My parents said I could be anything, so I became an ASSHOLE!"
Zeruel Thirty Millionth Hit Moderator Since: 2.1.02 From: The Silver Spring in the Land of Mary. Since last post: 5 days Last activity: 41 min. # 6 Posted on 30.1.02 0851.10 | Instant Rating: 4.05
after being up for the last 30 hours, that last post sounds a little dirty....maybe it's the inflection of my inner voice...perv-ness is my mutant power...so says prof. x i'll shut up now -- Ladies and gentlemen take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice. -- Satisfaction GUARENTEED!!!! or you owe me ONE MILLION DOLLARS!!!!!!!!!!! R-D-Z
Okay, so maybe it's not as fun as 7/11 Free Slurpee Day. http://courantblogs.com/savvy-shopper/egg-mcmuffin-deal/ There's a limit of 5, so for two bucks you can get one and treat 4 co-workers (or eat 'em all yourself, pig)
The W message board ZimBoard ©2001-2014 Brothers Zim This old hunk of junk rendered your page in 0.215 seconds.