User Post (6 total)
dunkndollaz Banger Back to Back Survivor Since: 3.1.02 From: Northern NJ Since last post: 10 days Last activity: 3 hours # 1 Posted on 29.1.02 1500.05 With apologies to Peter King, the Monday Morning Quarterback, of CNNSI -
1. What QB controversy ? The Media only has one week to stir things up and they started this non-story minutes after the final squirt at the Ketchup Bottle.
2. The NHL All-Star Game is a joke. If you have to play it, at least go back to East vs West.
3. Was digging in my CD rack the other night and found BB King's "Take It Home" - good find
4. No matter what the temperature is, the morning ferry from Hoboken to Pier A is cold.
5. Once again I am looking forward to the Super Bowl for the food, the commercials and my #'s in all of my various football pools. I could care less who wins the actual game.
6. I am addicted to Yahoo Fantasy Golf. I have 3 teams. Don't ask me why.
7. Good or Bad, I go to see every movie that stars Bruce Willis, Arnold, Jamie Lee Curtis and Clint.
8. Coffeenerdness - I wouldn't pay $4 for any cup of coffee but I will pay just about anything for a Community Coffee Red Bag of New Orleans Blend.
9. Picabo Street - always loved the name - always loved the skiing style. Hope she gets that Downhill Gold.
10. Rams 34 Pats 21 - Sorry Nate
Stylin' and Profilin' - Custom Made from Head to Toe.....courtesy of Michael's of Kansas City Promote this thread!
Papercuts! Potato korv Since: 3.1.02 From: Springfield, Mo. Since last post: 5026 days Last activity: 4935 days # 2 Posted on 29.1.02 1504.17 | Instant Rating: 0.00 Originally posted by dunkndollaz
9. Picabo Street - always loved the name - always loved the skiing style. Hope she gets that Downhill Gold Did you hear they dedicated a wing of a hospital in her hometown after her? They had festivities a couple of weeks back, after construction on a new, state-of-the-art Intensive Care Unit was complete. It is officially called the Picabo ICU. Jason Baldwin Head Writer, 4-Color Review And the guy behind PAPER CUTS! TRUTHFUL comic book commentary Every Thursday, only at 4-Color Review http://4colorreview.com
chuckc14 Summer sausage Since: 2.1.02 From: Nashville Since last post: 3740 days Last activity: 2128 days # 3 Posted on 29.1.02 1513.59 Papercuts strikes again! Jolly good show, my friend! "I'm more confused than Scott Hall in a parking lot" - Joshua Grut (edited by chuckc14 on 29.1.02 1315)
cfgb Bierwurst Since: 2.1.02 From: Ottawa, Ontario Since last post: 23 days Last activity: 1 day # 4 Posted on 29.1.02 1523.03 | Instant Rating: 7.87 Once again I am looking forward to the Super Bowl for the food, the commercials and my #'s in all of my various football pools. I could care less who wins the actual game. Bet money on the game. You'll find yourself caring REAL quick. Contact cfgb Visit my homepage
bigwavedave Blutwurst Since: 3.1.02 From: morro bay ca Since last post: 4883 days Last activity: 4883 days # 5 Posted on 30.1.02 0656.40 < 4. No matter what the temperature is, the morning ferry from Hoboken to Pier A is cold. Can you pick me up 4lbs of Sweet Sausage from Satriales Pork Store (suckling pigs, any size)? "My parents said I could be anything, so I became an ASSHOLE!"
Zeruel Thirty Millionth Hit Moderator Since: 2.1.02 From: The Silver Spring in the Land of Mary. Since last post: 31 days Last activity: 4 days # 6 Posted on 30.1.02 0851.10 | Instant Rating: 4.05
after being up for the last 30 hours, that last post sounds a little dirty....maybe it's the inflection of my inner voice...perv-ness is my mutant power...so says prof. x i'll shut up now -- Ladies and gentlemen take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice. -- Satisfaction GUARENTEED!!!! or you owe me ONE MILLION DOLLARS!!!!!!!!!!! R-D-Z
Shocked nobody mentioned this week's Sopranos. So Tony actually said he's done with Dr. Melfi. Is that the last we see of Melfi? Meanwhile Bobby's kids got more air time than half of the cast with that stupid Ouija board.
The W message board ZimBoard ©2001-2016 Brothers Zim
This old hunk of junk rendered your page in 0.206 seconds.