User Post (6 total)
dunkndollaz Banger Back to Back Survivor Since: 3.1.02 From: Northern NJ Since last post: 15 days Last activity: 19 hours # 1 Posted on 29.1.02 1500.05 With apologies to Peter King, the Monday Morning Quarterback, of CNNSI -
1. What QB controversy ? The Media only has one week to stir things up and they started this non-story minutes after the final squirt at the Ketchup Bottle.
2. The NHL All-Star Game is a joke. If you have to play it, at least go back to East vs West.
3. Was digging in my CD rack the other night and found BB King's "Take It Home" - good find
4. No matter what the temperature is, the morning ferry from Hoboken to Pier A is cold.
5. Once again I am looking forward to the Super Bowl for the food, the commercials and my #'s in all of my various football pools. I could care less who wins the actual game.
6. I am addicted to Yahoo Fantasy Golf. I have 3 teams. Don't ask me why.
7. Good or Bad, I go to see every movie that stars Bruce Willis, Arnold, Jamie Lee Curtis and Clint.
8. Coffeenerdness - I wouldn't pay $4 for any cup of coffee but I will pay just about anything for a Community Coffee Red Bag of New Orleans Blend.
9. Picabo Street - always loved the name - always loved the skiing style. Hope she gets that Downhill Gold.
10. Rams 34 Pats 21 - Sorry Nate
Stylin' and Profilin' - Custom Made from Head to Toe.....courtesy of Michael's of Kansas City Promote this thread!
Papercuts! Potato korv Since: 3.1.02 From: Springfield, Mo. Since last post: 5285 days Last activity: 5195 days # 2 Posted on 29.1.02 1504.17 | Instant Rating: 0.00 Originally posted by dunkndollaz
9. Picabo Street - always loved the name - always loved the skiing style. Hope she gets that Downhill Gold Did you hear they dedicated a wing of a hospital in her hometown after her? They had festivities a couple of weeks back, after construction on a new, state-of-the-art Intensive Care Unit was complete. It is officially called the Picabo ICU. Jason Baldwin Head Writer, 4-Color Review And the guy behind PAPER CUTS! TRUTHFUL comic book commentary Every Thursday, only at 4-Color Review http://4colorreview.com
chuckc14 Summer sausage Since: 2.1.02 From: Nashville Since last post: 3999 days Last activity: 2387 days # 3 Posted on 29.1.02 1513.59 Papercuts strikes again! Jolly good show, my friend! "I'm more confused than Scott Hall in a parking lot" - Joshua Grut (edited by chuckc14 on 29.1.02 1315)
cfgb Bierwurst Since: 2.1.02 From: Ottawa, Ontario Since last post: 57 days Last activity: 20 hours # 4 Posted on 29.1.02 1523.03 | Instant Rating: 7.87 Once again I am looking forward to the Super Bowl for the food, the commercials and my #'s in all of my various football pools. I could care less who wins the actual game. Bet money on the game. You'll find yourself caring REAL quick. Contact cfgb Visit my homepage
bigwavedave Blutwurst Since: 3.1.02 From: morro bay ca Since last post: 5143 days Last activity: 5143 days # 5 Posted on 30.1.02 0656.40 < 4. No matter what the temperature is, the morning ferry from Hoboken to Pier A is cold. Can you pick me up 4lbs of Sweet Sausage from Satriales Pork Store (suckling pigs, any size)? "My parents said I could be anything, so I became an ASSHOLE!"
Zeruel Thirty Millionth Hit Moderator Since: 2.1.02 From: The Silver Spring in the Land of Mary. Since last post: 53 days Last activity: 11 days # 6 Posted on 30.1.02 0851.10 | Instant Rating: 4.05
after being up for the last 30 hours, that last post sounds a little dirty....maybe it's the inflection of my inner voice...perv-ness is my mutant power...so says prof. x i'll shut up now -- Ladies and gentlemen take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice. -- Satisfaction GUARENTEED!!!! or you owe me ONE MILLION DOLLARS!!!!!!!!!!! R-D-Z
We just got back and rather than echo alot of the love I've seen here so far, I'll just toss in a couple of thoughts. The "I'm back! I'm back! Aaaaagh! My back..." had to have been a nudge-nudge-wink-wink to Tobey's medical problem.
The W message board ZimBoard ©2001-2017 Brothers Zim
This old hunk of junk rendered your page in 0.216 seconds.