1) Ric Flair - He's not rapping. he's not found Christ. But he's perhaps the onl veteran that's giving something back to the biz after getting shit from it his entire career.
2) Buff Bagwell - He's cool. Admit it! Not only does he act like a total bitch, he doesn't even recognize it! ou gotta love a guy like this, so sincere in his bs.
3) Randy Savage - He and my dad are the same age. My dad's fat, never smiles, works the minimum and doesn't even have an alchol problem to spice things up. Just bland. Randy? he's doing his all to become a thug and be the heir to 2Pac. Yo.
4) Trish Stratus - Only b/c I read something on the Torch way back that she loved the angle with Vince where she barked like a dog b/c she considered it an *acting job*. You can't beat that.
5) Hyatte - Just joking.
6) Bruiser Brody - He made money, toured the world and, on top of it, kicked Luger's ass before it became the norm.
7) Goldberg - The most sought after free agent (before being signed)and the less deserving one. He destroyed a career, never learned to wrestle and told wcw executives to fuck off refusing to partecipate on Nitro's last episode in the span of a year. He's the modern day equivalent of Lex Luger, minus the ability (get the joke)
8) Jake Roberts - This being only b/c when I get drunk I usually pass my evening on the toilet, not on ppv playing with an equally drugged snake tryin' to pass it off as my penis.
9) Chris Benoit - Chris Roboto or not, he's the guy that first fucked then married Sullivan's wife. Not only that, he was BOOKED to do it!
10) Brian Pillman - Living fast and getting paid to do it. The only man to ever stick it to Eric, Vince and Paul at the same time. Praise.
CRZ: Let's go to the source, shall we? http://voices.washingtonpost.com/thefix/morning-fix/081409-morning-fix.html So, if she were to get elected, who takes over as CEO? I doubt Vince has the business sense to pull it off.