I'm gonna TRY to work in some AAA Workrate Comix into the rotation so it might be more sensible to review the PR as it comes in. So here we go.
- Today I note- in a totally heterosexual way- that Abel Durant is wearing a completely fly LAVENDER double breasted suit. It off-sets his dashing and sophisticated demeanor with a bit of whimsey. His allure is somehow even more powerful. I would assume. Shane is looking for BJ with a bat. We thank our God that it was the pencil thin ref urinating in the stall and not- say- Mr Big jacking it furiously to an issue of "Food and Wine".
- The Boricua Rumble is joined in progress. Richochet is thrown from the ring by Mr Big like he would throw out an newly finished bucket of extra-crispy. They skip ahead to Shane taking the full measure of quite portly also Saito's salt to the eyes- who then skins the cat while blinded and stays alive. Saito and Gilbert can't get their teamwork together and Gilbert accidentally eliminates Saito when Shane ducks a lariat. Gilbert skins the cat and teases a few falls off the apron while fighting Shane back. BJ comes out and taunts Shane giving Gilbert the opening to hoist over Shane and get the win. THE PRECIOUS ONE WINS! This wasn't as good as the truly awesome 7 man Rumble on Raw Monday, but it was perfectly fine and moves us closer to Shane wrestling BJ. Shane is so good that ANYTHING that moves him to feud with anybody on this quite competent roster is worthy of making the Worked column because Shane pretty much guarantees that it's going to be good.
- STEVE JOEL! His hair is even more hilarious this week. He looks Nick Swardson playing a made-for-tv punk on that one episode of QUINCY. He invertedly toprope Sentons to NOTHING and... hold on. Let me go find Savio's WWC results from the board so I figure out what I'm looking at here. Ah, he truly is the finest poster on the internet. "Chris & Steve Joel SPOILER! Pedro Diaz & Anthony Roberts" Anthony Roberts has comical clotheslines and a quite fabulous rack. Chris Joel has a more legit wrestling look and wins with something. The wrestling was kinda crappy but Steve Joel stretches my ability to comprehend his hair in a context that I can understand. You don't get that every day.
- Blitz and BJ is joined in progress and it is quite a spirited little Puerto Rico brawl going straight into the crowd. Blitz's punches are quality and they carry the body of the brawl. BJ eye rakes to TRANSITION and skip ahead to the BJ Chinlock. The crowd is behind Blitz's comeback but the wee fella that helps BJ whaps Blitz with his tiny baseball bat. I DO believe that sentence has never been typed before in the English language. BJ is a bastard and lowblows. So we go to a few vignettes and commercials. We return and BJ is DDTing the ball busted Blitz. I love BJ taunting folks at ringside while punching Blitz in the face on the toprope. Blitz punches BJ to the mat and hits a really nice cross body block. It was Steamboat-esque. BJ leans into a DDT like a fucking MAN and gets a 2 count. BJ fights out of the corner and tries to use his belt but the ref stops him, the ref turns to get rid of the belt , BJ is thrown the tiny bat but Blitz blocks it with THOROUGHLY NASTY Released German that BJ takes directly wrong on his shoulder. BJ kicks out, says "enough of this crap" and grabs a chair and beats on Blitz with it. BJ continues beating Blitz to death with a chair because- HEY! you're already disqualified. Shane runs in and makes the save. That was a good little match- mostly because guys who can punch really well really have such a giant advantage on those who have to work around not having good punches. Plus it had same truly nasty moments throughout. I'll take that every week.
- Dark Rose is using big ole butt to control Niche. Niche is trying to use his suave game on Dark Rose but she and her awesome buttocks region want THE BELT and aren't impressed by since flirtatious non-sense. C'mon, Niche the belt is the keys to the kingdom and you DO WANT TO TRAVEL THERE. I would work on my cheating abilities and get a title shot. Enjoying the love of Dark rose as part of the title reign is so BOSS BOOKING.
- Shane's end of show promo is becoming a surreal work of art every week. I absolutely LOVE that he says "Gosh" instead of "God" the whole time. Gilbert beating on trainees as we leave is good look at the superstars of tomorrow getting slaughtered in a little room.
It's already happened pretty much Bret/Austin style. Jericho was 70% courageous underdog face (asking for the number one spot, picking two when he couldn't get one, staying in forever, getting the most eliminations)